Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Do You Know That It Is Easer To Become A Music Celeb Here In Naija Than In Count - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Do You Know That It Is Easer To Become A Music Celeb Here In Naija Than In Count (714 Views)

How To Make A Hit Song In Naija / Starting A Music Studio / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That It Is Easer To Become A Music Celeb Here In Naija Than In Count by nuffsaid: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2009
DO YOU KNOW THAT IT IS EASIER TO BECOME A MUSIC CELEB HERE IN NAIJA THAN IN COUNTRIES LIKE THE US, UK AND THEM ALL,  YOU DONT HAVE TO REALLY KNOW HOW TO SING OR RAP JUST HAVE MONEY AND KNOW A PRODUCER, WITH THE ALABI BOYS, RADIO STATIONS, DJ'S, AND NOTHING MUCH MORE, YOU DON HAMA,  BUT IN OTHER COUNTRIES THEY HAVE STUFFS LIKE A & R MANAGEMENT, AND YOU HAVE TO CLIMB THE CHINESE WALL TO GET THERE BUT NAIJA NAH LIE,
Re: Do You Know That It Is Easer To Become A Music Celeb Here In Naija Than In Count by ElRazur: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2009
I dunno if it is worth replying, but I will.

Mentality like this is why more than 95% of our Artist are rubbish. Mentality like this is why people never last in their chosen music careers, because they come in to the game for the fame, money and women without having the basic knowledge.

In naija, I will rather be successful in my music, than focus on being a celeb.

I really do not know what your thread is about to be honest, but hey there you go. smiley
Re: Do You Know That It Is Easer To Become A Music Celeb Here In Naija Than In Count by nuffsaid: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2009
well one thing you should remember , is that this guys are all seen as celeb in the whole africa and some parts of the world, can you beat that?
Re: Do You Know That It Is Easer To Become A Music Celeb Here In Naija Than In Count by ElRazur: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2009
nuffsaid:

well one thing you should remember , is that this guys are all seen as celeb in the whole africa and some parts of the world, can you beat that?

Who see them as such? I am African and Nigerian all wrapped up in the body of one man, and I hardly see any of these people as celebrity, there isn't anything to celebrate about them in the first place. smiley

It appears to me you are some what obsessed with fame. A very unhealthy state of mind to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

Greenpray Promo!!! / Mind Blowin' Lyrics / An Alto Saxophone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.