Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Do Simple Nigerian School Jobs Here, Get Paid! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Simple Nigerian School Jobs Here, Get Paid! (724 Views)

School Jobs In Lagos / Open School Jobs – Subject Administrators / Greensprings School Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Simple Nigerian School Jobs Here, Get Paid! by ekems2020(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
You may not have all the great skills needed on hi-tech freelancer sites in the world, yet you may still horn home daily with something substantial in your pocket. I'm a case study. I am De Kemcy. I am a writer, blogger and entrepreneur. Virtually everyone knows me in UNIUYO for these and many more and honestly speaking, it pays well. I think its ideal if you consider this and join our team. Its not point and kill, rather, its WORK and GET PAID!

We call ourselves, WRITESHUB.COM. All we do is writing (all kinds of writings). At present however, our target schools - Nigerian students and candidates. Our mission is to provide quality materials to these students who are in need of such and on time. Having run this business for 4 years (and as a student) i know what it means to have 10 assignments to be submitted in two to three days.

". . . . it could be really hectic. So what i do is i outsource them to friends who try, yet may not help since they have theirs to tackle too. but an option of a pay site where i could engage someone to deliver my job and on time with good quality would be a most novel idea. many are in my shoe and need this help." - A Typical Nigerian Student's wish.

So, i invite you to join WRITESHUB TEAM. You stand a chance of making good money daily by doing simple school works for students and candidates here in Nigeria. See the job categories below:

1. Term papers.
2. Assignment Materials.
3. Academic research projects.
4. Book Reviews.
5. Seminar materials (with or without slides preparations)

I only want to work with people who have experience in the above cited areas. To succeed in this business you need speed and must deliver good quality jobs to clients. You can make from N5000 up daily if you work hard and smart. I need only people who are either presently in school (Tertiary Institution of any kind in Nigeria) or still affiliated with tertiary education in the country and/or beyond. being good at what you study or studied is of course an additional advantage.

How to enroll

Please I DON'T NEED long application letters, CV or RESUME! Once you come, i'll give you some jobs. If you can handle them successfully, you get enrolled and get paid. You get paid 50% on all jobs for a start. To enroll, add me on whatsapp and inbox me that you want to join "WRITESHUB TEAM". I'll add you to the team and you start work. Of course whatsapp makes provision for only 100 members. So once its filled up, you may not be added again. So, that's how simple and easy it is to make money in Nigeria today as a Nigerian Freelancer within the Nigerian domain. This is my number: 07085763316

*payment is sent to your bank account once you've made up to N1000 (approx. $5)

De Kemcy
(Founder, WRITESHUB.COM)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worried About A Job? / An International School In Abuja Needs A Personal Assistant / Apply For Women, Peace And Security Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.