Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

A Message To Olamide YBNL BOSS. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Message To Olamide YBNL BOSS. (770 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics / Plus-Sized Woman Twerking To Olamide 'Wo' In Public (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Olamide YBNL BOSS. by Muhylonaire(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
I don't know where to start from coz am just getting depressed and short of words but notwithstanding I will spill my guts.

Senior Baddo, we appreciate all your effort for dishing us good and bad music all these years.
I became number one fan of Olamide when he dropped ENI DURO Mhen that song was a hit.
I loved olamide with passion that any music that was released I must to download. sometimes in 2011/12 I had 100+ of olamide's song on my phone (including the ones they featured him ).
Ever since Olamide did 2kings with phyno his music style has changed.
Believe you me,80% of songs olamide released outside rap genre are wack.
I won't Talk much, all I am asking for is....
1.THE OLAMIDE THAT SANG YOUNG ERIKINA
2.THE OLAMIDE THAT SANG STUPID LOVE
3.THE OLAMIDE THAT SANG VOICE OF THE STREET
4.THE OLAMIDE THAT SANG UNITE
5.THE OLAMIDE THAT SANG NO MORE TUALE

KING BADDO, PLEASE WE FANS NEED YOU BACK IN THE RAP GAME.
RIP TO THAT OLAMIDE.. I MISS HIM DEARLY
Re: A Message To Olamide YBNL BOSS. by mosesjames: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
noticed it
Re: A Message To Olamide YBNL BOSS. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Its normal....

Eldee - same thing
MI - same thing
IcePrince - same thing
Ill Bliss - (when I heard WTF are they saying) same thing, but his head don dey correct.
Banky w - (everybody dey go from hip - hop to dance hall, banky na from r&b to hip - hop) so same thing
Jhybo - ( the guy no even chill blow first) same thing

Theses rappers that somehow became very successful with hip-hop, drifted away

Na Olamide turn be this....

(1) (Reply)

Adele Or Asa, Who Is Better? / Network Drops A New Single Titled "Egwu Eji" Feat Slow Dogg / New Party Jam-go GAGA - Boy Pwesh X Ray Reezy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.