Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira (2800 Views)

I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / Get Up To 1 Million Naira Loan In Nigeria (no Collateral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by scktaggif: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2009
I am traveling very soon for my masters degree program, and i have an Extra 2 million naira after paying my fees and everything. I will like to know the best way to invest 2 million naira in Nigeria. I understand stocks are not doing good new. Please fellow Nigerians advise me.
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by nigflue: 12:30am On Apr 18, 2009
what you need to know is,the stock market is quite down but all the company are solid.my advise is for you to seek a professional financial planner.he will guide you accordingly.although,i have a manual on penny stock investing and it goes for 2500 naira and this manual discuses some practical strategies take your stockbroker won't like you to know.if you are inerested,email me @;aliybak@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by raregem004: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2009
Invest in forex. It's ten times better than stocks.You need proof call 07030079719
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by sfx: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hi,
if u need advice on how to invest your money,i hav some tip for u,that wud need like lets say N450k but i wont paste the info online so pls contact me on 08060741034 or 08025202041 so we can talk better,Cheers
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by kinharold(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
Hi, am seroisly looking for partners 4 these haulage biz and i strongly believe it is very good 4 you. IF U SENSE ANY FORM OF IRREGULARITY U CAN PULLOUT AS SOON AS U WANT. I have my lawyers and i quess u have too. i DNT like complications.

U get a good truck4 abot 1.6-1.8. NOTE AM NOT ASKING U AND WILL NOT ASK U TO GIVE ME ANY MONI, I CAN RENDER ANY ASSISTANCE U REQUEST WHEN BUYING.

The truck/biz is very easy to monitor especially as the trucks will run only within lagos.

1 we manage it on ur behalf and make monthly or quarterly CONSTANT AND MANDATORY deposits to u. monthly deposits range from 300k to 400k depending on the truck spec, age and current “health”. U will not be involved in the daily management of the truck or running of the biz.

2 U can have the truck and patner with me to run the biz. We will rely on my expertise, links and experience. U will be involved in the daily running of the biz and we share the risk and the reward at an agreed rate.

This is an overview of the biz, do make ur considerations. Just know that whichever choice u make, there is profit to be made.

my company name is GOLDBERG CONCEPT. my number is 07034268732. email kinharold2@yahoo.com

Best Regards
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by aminatusaf: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2009
Wit #2m,my bank cn gv u a guaranteed mthly returns of 150k.wht beta outfit to do business wt dan wt a recognisd instituitn.pls cal 07025170574 for any enquiries.cheers
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by michelix(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
@aminatusaf
Do yoiu work with the bank?
Have u invested and earned the monthly retyurns
Or you only heard about the info, Are you very very very sure of this info, undecided
I can put 20M+ immediately if you can verify this info again
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by maballack(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
aminatusaf:

Wit #2m,my bank cn gv u a guaranteed mthly returns of 150k.wht beta outfit to do business wt dan wt a recognisd instituitn.pls cal 07025170574 for any enquiries.cheers

tell me hw serious are u and when can i call you
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by tokoro: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
@last poster
you can get me on 234-7025170574.
pls dnt waste my time and i wont waste yours
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by tokoro: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2009
@last poster
Hi,im tony okorodudu.i packagd a similar arrangmt 4 amina n dats y i get referals 4rm her.of course she gets a decnt % frm her referals.its vry legitimate n u'd b shockd no one tld u abt ds.if ur a serious investor cal me on 2347025170574.we kick it off 4rm dia.cheers
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by rssinvest: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
on 2million, we can guarantee you 100k a month. Just 5%!

call 08061682118
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by aminatusaf: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2009
@maballack and michelix
I Wouldn't ask you to do what i haven't.this is very serious,legal and legitimate.the sweetest part is that you can withdraw you r principal anytime you want to.
You don't pay cash to anyone.all transactions are done thru their bank,after you must have signed a detailed agreement with him.
To my best knowledge SEC is aware of this and has given the in ahead for more banks to add it to their products in order to enable investors recoup money lost during the melt down.
With 20m,you should recieve about 1.5m monthly.they don't charge any fees,but you have to follow their directions very well in setting up your account so they can recieve their commissions from the respective financial institutions involved.
There's only one way to go here, INVEST!
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by michelix(m): 3:45am On Jun 13, 2009
Na wa o. First u said your bank
aminatusaf:

Now u say
aminatusaf:

@maballack and michelix
I Wouldn't ask you to do what i haven't.this is very serious,legal and legitimate.the sweetest part is that you can withdraw you r principal anytime you want to.
You don't pay cash to anyone.all transactions are done thru their bank,after you must have signed a detailed agreement with him.
whose bank? Your bank's bank?

aminatusaf:

@maballack and michelix
, they don't charge any fees,but you have to follow their directions very well in setting up your account so they can recieve their commissions from the respective financial institutions involved.

What directions. Be explicit. I dont think there should be anything shady here. What the name of the institution.
SEC or no SEC, lets know who we are dealing with.SEC did nothing about Nospecto et al.
If its a finance institution dealing with public funds then nothing should be shady about it. Highlight the directions here. Open up and you might get more clients. Private discourse is not necessary.
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by rssinvest: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2009
@aminatusaf

who are they? no firm name, bank name?

I think @michelix is right. When dealing with public funds, every procedure or dealing must be disclosed.

@michelix, sms me your email on 08061682118, i will give you the breakdown of our firm and how we can earn you 5% compunded interest per month with 7 years track record. Originally, we need just N5million to carry on with the project for sixty percent returns in one year but if you're investing more, then the rest will be deployed on the core service that earns the firm's massive profit. This would earn you 90% in 1 year, and all legal backing will be documented.

sms your email to 08061682118 or call.
Re: How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira by tokoro: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2009
@michelix
i dnt discuss publicly.i meet my clients personally.
If ure nt ok wt dat u cn deal wt rss sir.
Pls dnt b ofndd.

(1) (Reply)

New Benq 32 Inch Flat Screen Tv 60,000 Projector 60,000 / Tire Pumps Free Delivery / Ice Block Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.