Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac (1125 Views)

How To Recover Lost Voice Memos Without Backup / How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac / How To Recover Lost Voice Memos From Iphone 6 Plus / 6 / 5S / 5C / 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by April111: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
How do I move a voice memo from my iPhone 5s to my Mac? All software and hardware is current. All I want to do is move voice memos from iPhone to my Mac. Memos are 30 minutes plus and cannot email from iPhone. So I want to move to my Mac and email if I want. Is there a tool that manages to copy my voice memos from iPhone to Mac?

The ability to quickly record voice memos on the iPhone is a frequently overlooked but ever-useful feature. It enables you to record a memo, a conversation, or just generally replace one of those mini-tape recorders that many people use for recording notes while they're busy in working or driving. For archival or backup purposes, you may want to transfer all the voice memos to your Mac. And iPhone Transfer is the software designed to meet the need of voice memos transferring between iPhone and Mac.

iPhone Transfer is capable to transfer voice memos from iPhone to Mac in a few simple steps. Thanks to the help of this mighty tool, no matter how many recordings are stored on your iPhone, copying them to a Mac would be very easy. So you don't have to worry about the email attachment size limitation.

iPhone Transfer – Voice Memos Transfer for Mac user

iPhone Transfer makes it possible to copy voice memos to Mac in a direct way. You can backup your voice memos more frequently and routinely, so that you won't get anything lost.

Step 1 Download and install iPhone Transfer on Mac
Step 2 Connect your iPhone to the Mac
Step 3 Transfer iPhone voice memos to Mac

Learn more: How to Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Mac

Related Articles:

How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac
How to Transfer iTunes Library to New Computer
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone
How to Transfer Playlist from iTunes to iPhone

Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by JackRichard001: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2015
You can use this iPhone Transfer to transfer voice memo from iPhone to computer.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer. And this software will detect your device.
2. Select "Music" > "Voice memo" to find all voice memo files on your iPhone.
3. Choose target files and click "Transfer"
Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by Samantha76: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
You may manually sync your iTunes with iPhone, and then export iPhone voice memos. Simply run iTunes on your computer, and then connect your iPhone, under "Music" tab, you can sync music including the voice memos, after clicking on the sync button, you may get it worked. Another third-party application is Apowersoft Phone Manager, which can direct locate your voice memos files from your iPhone.

Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by greencarrie: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2016
If you want to transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Mac, I want share how to sync iPhone Voice Memos to Mac.
First, you can open iTunes on your Mac, and then connect your iPhone to your Mac. Next, click on your device in the menu on the left or in the navigation bar.
Then, you'll want to Sync your iPhone with your computer. The Voice Memo option is found in the Music section, so click on that and you’ll see the Sync Music tickbox at the top of the screen. You’ll need this selected to sync your memos.
In addition to sync with iTunes, FonePaw iOS Transfer is customized for iPhone users to sync voice memos to Mac. It's can the latest iOS 8. and no technical skills are required. However, FonePaw iOS Transfer is different other apps is that it can not only backup voice memos to PC, but transfer other files from iPhone to computer, including, music, photos, text messages, contacts and so on.
Re: How To Transfer Voice Memos From Iphone To Mac by joeybankz: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2016
There some blogs that will give you up to date info on technology and other gadget, one of them is http://www.techpent.com/.......
http://www.techpent.com/apowersoft-phone-manager-pro-download-crack-serial-keys/

(1) (Reply)

Get All Your Electronic Components Here / Globacom Slashes Gsm Tarrif To 40 Naira A Day / Microsoft Explains What You’ll Lose By Upgrading To Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.