Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) (692 Views)

Another Funny Church Picture As Posted By Daddy Freez / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos / The Discovered Truth About Christ Embassy Church. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is this true?

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
My God is not in any form of prison

He is greater than the greatest
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by McCarlito(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
shocked shocked I give up embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chukwu a ju! shocked shocked

Tufiakwa 4 dem undecided

That should be naija version of illuminati grin grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by jamex93(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lord have mercy on all of us
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by gumaveddy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
The church is own by an igbo person
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by osec007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
End time churches
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by ATMC(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
All of you lack understanding. The bible said 'on that day, he will say to them when I was in prison you visited me' #paraphrased. That is True Religion from the mouth of Jesus. Visiting the prisoners. So, read that which is written on that bus once again.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by ademega(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
brilliant concept from that church
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by Libo45: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
D door was not fully closed. That may not be d full name. I think there's something between d 'in' and 'Jesus'.

But if that's d full name... Na wa for dem!!!

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by JewelRegi(f): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nothing we no go see for dis country o. Jesus can't be in prison na, he is sitted at the right hand of God inter ceding on our behalf, a man that death could not hold captive even in the grave JESUS is lord.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
It could mean that members of the church bring Christ(ie preach) to those in prison.

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Church? (picture) by 1dafullymade(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC:
All of you lack understanding. The bible said 'on that day, he will say to them when I was in prison you visited me' #paraphrased. That is True Religion from the mouth of Jesus. Visiting the prisoners. So, read that which is written on that bus once again.
my dear, d level of understanding or lack of it here suprises me..that definetly is not a name of any church, but goes to show that d bus is bn used for prison ministry/visits

I Have Sinned!!!!! / Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/10/15