Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. (1185 Views)

To let: 4(no's) Of A Room In A Flat For Corpers In Ibadan.#50k each.#pics / Luxury 5bedroom Fully Detached / H + BQ For Sale @ Arepo Lagos ( Pics) C Of O / For Sale...Block Of 6flts Of 2bedroom Flat Each @ Masha Kilo Surulere (pics) W/H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
This house is For sale at ikeja axis for a reasonable It's a brand new block of 16 apartments. 3 bedrooms each. Parking space available too in a Good Neighborhood with water and good road and almost finished. The Owner Need Cash.

Location Ogba Ikeja.

Title:C of O
price #38m
For Inspection call 08164968133.

Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by nameoh: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is it 28m for the while building or per flat.
if for the whole building, i bet you this is a fraud or the house is stolen.
this house would easily be let our for 1m per flat, per year and should give u 32m.
BUYERS BEWARE.
Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2015
nameoh:
Is it 28m for the while building or per flat.
if for the whole building, i bet you this is a fraud or the house is stolen.
this house would easily be let our for 1m per flat, per year and should give u 32m.
BUYERS BEWARE.

Hmmmmmm. Thanks for the Comment, I know alot of People Knows me very well that am not a 419 or anything You say. If you want to confirm it you just come down and see it with your two eye okay...and I beg You in the Name of God Stop Embarrassing me and my Post. Thank You.
Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Decent
Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Morning all.
Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2015
For sale
Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Very cheap.
Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Today is Haji... (Arafat).
Re: For Sale @ Ikeja (its A Brand New 16 Flats Of 3br Flat Each) Pics) C Of O. by gloryhouse(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Property is still on

(1) (Reply)

Mainland And Island Properties For Lease & sale / Urgent Sale Of Land Toward Raising Fund For Children School Fees In Ibeju Lekki / 2nos Of 3bedrm With 2nos Of Mini Flat At Ajibike Str, Ekoro,meiran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.