Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Help !!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help !!! (1256 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! by coolhamid(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good day

A friend of mine who will be going for service with the next batch asked me to help her to do her online registration.
I have installed the driver for digitalPersona scanner and i also have Java installed on my system. But each time i tried to do the thumb printing, i keep getting this error "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jni.JniException"

Who can help me to rectify this error pls...

Have searched google and couldn't get any solution.
Re: Help !!! by lokoloko84(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
coolhamid:
Good day

A friend of mine who will be going for service with the next batch asked me to help her to do her online registration.
I have installed the driver for digitalPersona scanner and i also have Java installed on my system. But each time i tried to do the thumb printing, i keep getting this error "com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jni.JniException"

Who can help me to rectify this error pls...

Have searched google and couldn't get any solution.
Bro, you cannot help her do the registration. Your thumbprint is different from her own and she will use it in camp for verification or else, she will be rusticated from the camp.
Tell her to do it herself.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! by coolhamid(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
lokoloko84:
Bro, you cannot help her do the registration. Your thumbprint is different from her own and she will use it in camp for verification or else, she will be rusticated from the camp.
Tell her to do it herself.

Bro, I didnt say i want to help her to do the thumb printing.. She is with me for the thumb printing. Its just that whenever i get to the point of thumb printing, I do get this error message "com.digitalPersonal.onetouch.jni.JniException"..

Do u know the solution?
Re: Help !!! by remioshy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Poster,

I encountered sane problem when I was trying to do mine as I had travelled abroad and was trying to do it, I found a guy on Nairaland who had posted to be contacted for such error, he saved the day for me, he sent me a set up and guided me thru , I was able to register, he charged 3k, I was so happy and relieved I paid him more, if you want I can look for his post and contacts for u

(1) (Reply)

Urgent, For Those Who Saw Their CUL Before It Was Closed! / Corpers Kneeling Down For Coming Late For Inec Training / PPA That's Give Accommodation In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.