Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,888 members, 7,844,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' (15980 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos / Access Bank Customer Robbed In Kubwa, Abuja (Photos) / 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by fart: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
good. you want to go there and chop oyinbo money. you think they are mumu like the fools in nigeria? which kind preacher mscheww
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by fart: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
ideatoprince18:
Av always told my niggas living abroad that " if a white man cals u BLACK MONKEY ........ u call him WHITE FOWL" .... SHIKENA

no you call them white monkey
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
I guess he was preaching about Jewsus grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by baloney: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by cidomusihi: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
hmmm.................
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by otiigba1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Them wee scots are very racist, even if they are caught they will proberbly get a caution (warning) i usually go there dumfrees (a small village in scotland) for holidays when they see me they always want to fight or call me me nigga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by RaptorX: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Skywalker5:
How is it a hate crime? Media always bringing out controversial news.He was robbed and mugged .why call it hate crime?This happens to every race
Did you read the part where it says he was racially abused, along with being mugged? In most western countries that is an hate crime and it carries an heavier penalty than just an ordinary mugging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by RaptorX: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
.The boys were caught hanging out on CCTV yet u guys are asking for people with info abt the hooded guys,why not have a print of the same pix u got on CCTV and have them on the street &see if the boys wouldn't bt spotted in a few minutes time. I see no "hate attack" here all i see is theft, violation of human rights and racial abuse and segregation by the government. In Africa, we respect white(s) in our midst bt in the white man land Africans are slaves, why.
You respect whites but don't even respect yourselves. Look at all the Yoruba vs Igbo foolishness here on NL. It's not respect you have for whites, but inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
otiigba1:
Them wee scots are very racist, even if they are caught they will proberbly get a caution (warning) i usually go there dumfrees (a small village in scotland) for holidays when they see me they always want to fight or call me me nigga

Dumfries*. Around here, you know they don't like you, they won't say hi or talk to you. If you say hi, they'd grimace. So, they will rarely assault or attack you if you don't cross paths with them. Anyone that attacks you is mostly a chav. In fact, I have never heard of any of such an incident.
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by favourlove1: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
.The boys were caught hanging out on CCTV yet u guys are asking for people with info abt the hooded guys,why not have a print of the same pix u got on CCTV and have them on the street &see if the boys wouldn't bt spotted in a few minutes time. I see no "hate attack" here all i see is theft, violation of human rights and racial abuse and segregation by the government. In Africa, we respect white(s) in our midst bt in the white man land Africans are slaves, why.
yes blacks are n will continue to be if they continue to hate one another. Cuz the whites understand that blacks hate one another that's y I pity e rats on naira land who waste dia free mb calling each other names on tibal grounds. If only they will learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-
Promote Context).....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=0
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by nwakaibeya1: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this4who HV spiritual Eye&ear listen2utterance in
video&judge it
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by wiseoneking: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Skywalker5:
How is it a hate crime? Media always bringing out controversial news.He was robbed and mugged .why call it hate crime?This happens to every race
Because he is black. I am sure you never left Nigeria before. This is pure hate crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by Skywalker5(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
wiseoneking:
Because he is black. I am sure you never left Nigeria before. This is pure hate crime.

grin grin You are sure i have never left Nigeria before? really? grin grin Anyways back to the topic,Its hate crime when a white man attacks a black man. What if a black man attacks a white man?Is that hate too?
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by Skywalker5(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
RaptorX:
Did you read the part where it says he was racially abused, along with being mugged? In most western countries that is an hate crime and it carries an heavier penalty than just an ordinary mugging.

The media has always used racism out of context especially in the UK.When it involves a black person vs a white person with the black man getting the tail end of the stick, they call it Racism.If it is the other way round, they don't call it racism and this is how they brainwash white people to think black folks takes the piss a lot. there is no proof that says he was racially abused. According to the report, the pastor did not say he was racially abused.You can see from the report that they assumed it was a hate crime and nothing was said about the pastor's statement.

I see this all the time especially in the UK. A friend of mine was attacked last year by some stupid boys at night when he was coming back from the club and he got injured.He went to the police station to report the crime and they kept his case as hate crime.He never said he was racially abused but they just concluded since he told them his attackers were white.The police officers are just using all this as stats to try and show that they are fighting racism.Also i know a lot of black folks who would scream racism just to be heard which is why i am a bit sceptical when i read cases like this
The pastor could have been racially abused but according to the report,its the police that is suggesting that this is racially motivated.
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by guiddoti: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by guiddoti: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ashfield, a very bad spot in glasgow.
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by guiddoti: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
Skywalker5:

grin grin You are sure i have never left Nigeria before? really? grin grin Anyways back to the topic,Its hate crime when a white man attacks a black man. What if a black man attacks a white man?Is that hate too?
lol na serious crime oooo
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by guiddoti: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
fart:
good. you want to go there and chop oyinbo money. you think they are mumu like the fools in nigeria? which kind preacher mscheww
bros they are mumu uneducated scots.
bros so one cant go on mission. I hope if you have chance too you would have asconded since.
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 20, 2015
When it involves different skin colors it's quickly labeled as hate crime. I am tired of this early conclusion. I think they are teenage criminals. They could have done it to anybody irrespective of skin color.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by arabianights: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Skywalker5:

Exactly my thought.People get robbed in this manner all the time on the streets of uk and us .He is even lucky he wasnt stabbed which is a prevalent case in london.

He was simply robbed thats all.
Re: Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' by tsdarkside(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
make dem this nasty oyinboes be very carefull...or else,we will start attacking them in nigeria too.... angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State / Infant, 5 Others Die As Bandits Shoot At Motorists At Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Road / U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.