Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

A Paspective: The Lawful & The Prohibited In Islam (halal & Haram) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Paspective: The Lawful & The Prohibited In Islam (halal & Haram) (615 Views)

Who Is A Lawful Captive? / The Obvious Consequences Of RAPE- Lawful, Or Unlawful. / Why Pork Is Prohibited In Islam [and Christanity].. Religion And Health. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Paspective: The Lawful & The Prohibited In Islam (halal & Haram) by DikSin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
To Make Lawful and to Prohibit Is the Right of Allah Alone, the creator of mankind and the duniya.

I'd like you to pay good attention to all you're about to read here, cos it will go a long way enlightening you...

You'd agree with me that Boko is Halal before some 'king kong' extremist make it a business of killing and blaming it on the Westen way of life been practiced here in Nigeria.

It is of a truth tha the Prophet (PBUH) asked us to kill every unbeliver that choose to seek the way of the infidel. By know you may wonder what kind of sane man would ask his followers to take the life of others for turning their back on his religion. But yes, how right you are: allah's messenger (SAW) felt the urge to defend his cause for he felt Ismail, being the first born was maltreated (in the old testament korn) by Sara (the wife of Ibrahim (PBUH).

It is in line with this that a Jihad was waged upon the pagans and the disbeliever in the holy city of Medina... You know what,

I need you guys' encouragement to carry on with this.

Please comment so that I can continue

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hi N'landers,share Ur Funny Experience At Church 2day..MODIFIED / The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered [photo]... / Is This Message Actually From Pastor E. Adeboye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.