Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! (810 Views)

Laptop Not Displaying / Pls Help Pc Monitor Is Not Displaying When Cpu Is On / I'm Trying To Install PES 2016 On My PC, It's Displaying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by CrazyScientist: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
So I started a blog some days ago, but I've been posting only one pic with the upload option, but I tried to post some pictures in a post today using the html code where u post the URL source in it, it shows in the app, but only the code shows in the blog instead of the picture, what do I do?

The code is correct cause the pictures show in the blogger app, but doesn't show in the browser.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by StepTwo: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
if u are using a mobile fone, I'd advice you download d blogger app for easy experience.

I had same problems with my browser untill I started using the blogger app.
Re: HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by CrazyScientist: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2015
StepTwo:
if u are using a mobile fone, I'd advice you download d blogger app for easy experience.

I had same problems with my browser untill I started using the blogger app.

Am using the blogger app ,but it's the same thing, it will show when I touch a post, but it won't show on the website.
Re: HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by StepTwo: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Am using the blogger app ,but it's the same thing, it will show when I touch a post, but it won't show on the website.

with dnblogger app, you don't need to use d coded link.., u can upload ur pictures direct from ur fone.
Re: HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by CrazyScientist: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
StepTwo:

with dnblogger app, you don't need to use d coded link.., u can upload ur pictures direct from ur fone.

And place them inbetween the message body?
Re: HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by StepTwo: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
CrazyScientist:

And place them inbetween the message body?
any where u want d picture placed, before, inbetween or after d writeup.
that is what I use for my blog
Re: HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by CrazyScientist: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
StepTwo:

any where u want d picture placed, before, inbetween or after d writeup.

that is what I use for my blog

Thanks, could you give me the app name, if possible screenshot of it and link to download it.

Then your blog address. I could become one of your fans. cheesy
Re: HELP, Blogger Not Displaying HTML Image! by StepTwo: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Thanks, could you give me the app name, if possible screenshot of it and link to download it.

Then your blog address. I could become one of your fans. cheesy

app name is ''blogger app''

you can find it on playstore or u can simply use google search.

but mine is for android devices though, dont know about other platforms.

you can just search google if u not an android user.

my blog is currently on hold.........till after my final exams.

(1) (Reply)

Disable USB Ports To Prevent Others From Taking Your Data Or File On Your Pc / How To Boost Your PC Performance By 100% / Transform Your Digital Lifestyle With The Powerful Asus Laptops at Chuxel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.