Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,240 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party (62293 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by demitola(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well, they say we shld nt judge book by cover.... albeit whoever worked on diz concept is so
obsessed abt somtin... we nid to find out.

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by ManTiger(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
sexaddict08:

mumu, wait make she wash the makeup ...
u want friend ur mama mate abi?
Hahahahaha grin grin grin.
This is epic cheesy
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by IceDude(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
*Pukes*
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Koolmak(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
na cake concepts dey make front page now o...na to go find cake and post be that o
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by sam90s(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
looks like the real thing grin grin grin
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by refreshrate: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
sexaddict08:

mumu, wait make she wash the makeup ... u want friend ur mama mate abi?
Jesu!
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by ekenna47(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
Would you happily sink your sweet tooth into this cake, guys? lol. It's an amazing COCKROACH cake!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/oh-my-would-you-take-bite-from-this.html
well to me nothing spoil
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Rotimi47: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
So so disgusting!
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by shankie: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
i will eat and enjoy, bt not in dat form, i av to pieces it first
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by psalmly(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
It surely gonna be yummy! Ma ko je rush rush grin
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by FOLLEY20(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Whoever eats dis cake has eaten spiritual poison unknowingly in d name of creativity.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by marylandcakes: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
There is a thin line between creativity and being twisted.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nickymezor(f): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
No way.... Na straight to my waste bin no tym... So long Roach- Cake. smiley
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by TaoBalinga: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
sexaddict08:

mumu, wait make she wash the makeup ... u want friend ur mama mate abi?
grin
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by piagetskinner(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
And I bet the celebrant is dead scared of cockroaches#i still wonder y ladies re scared of that tiny thing
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by franklytrue(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Greyworld:
In where I come from, we don't et everything we see..... This is exactly one of those we won't eat.

...don't eat EVERYTHING you SEE? That means you don't eat at all or rather eat blindfolded or in the dark? Close your eyes then maybe you can eat this. lol *just joking*

1 Like

Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tufiakwa!
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by FRANKOXY(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
If I vomit this delicious food I ate ehh ....
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by noblegrex: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Woow nice concept,so lovey and I like it but irritates me.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
No i can't especially with the fact that it's the pest i dislike most!
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by passionz(f): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
just one interpretation to this"!" u BUG MY LIFE! hmmm
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by lebete3000: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ebiz12:
Oh yes! I will so eat that cake Its simply amazing grin
You fit chop anytin!
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Revolva(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin as long as na cake i go eat am
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by mickey45: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
TheMainMan:
mtcheew!.. It maybe the sweetest cake ever... cool..

The Asians are renowned culinaries and they know food's eaten both (and first) with the eyes as well the mouth.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by herrdeustch: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2015
I love the concept ,the artistry and the finish.I'm sure the cake will taste great,but the animal form is the only turn off for me sha .Lovely .creative.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by 4pppp(m): 4:05am On Sep 21, 2015
TheMainMan:
mtcheew!.. It maybe the sweetest cake ever... cool..
are you shore this is cake?
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2015
lebete3000:

You fit chop anytin!

Haba! Its just a cake na chill!
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by engrjacuzzi: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2015
give a Chinese man this cake and your reward will be noticed.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by EmekaBlue(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Y not..no b cake
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by lebete3000: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Ebiz12:

Haba! Its just a cake na chill!

Some things should irritate you, if this doesn't den you fit chop anything be dat.
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by chynykes(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Reminds me of a real cockroach.. I hate them..
Re: Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party by Bladdem02(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
How will i be able to eat this, God forbid o. I'll rather eat nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State / I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.