Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Delete Former Window When Formatting? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Delete Former Window When Formatting? (605 Views)

How To Delete Virus By Using Avast Antivirus / How To Delete Autorun.inf From Pen Drive / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete Former Window When Formatting? by phemmy008(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2009
sad Hello people, pls help me on how to delete former window on my desktop, i formatted my system but the last window still exist cos my harddisk is 40gig and it shows that i still have only 11gig left while i have nothing install on this system and i will like you to tell me the steps on how to delete partition when formatting the system. Thanks
Re: How To Delete Former Window When Formatting? by familierl: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
you didnt format your hard drive.u only install a new operating system, so if u want to format it, call me during the process for guide lines.cheers!!!08050251386
Re: How To Delete Former Window When Formatting? by brianromel(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2009
Buy a bootable xp installation cd,e.g xp 05,08 or vista bootable.
Slot the cd into your laptop,shutdown and startup your system,as you press your on button,keep tapping f12 til an option comes up prompting you to select your booting device,select cdrom drive and just follow wat comes up next,you will see options asking you to delete partitions and create partitions.
Re: How To Delete Former Window When Formatting? by Ikomi(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2009
brianromel:

Buy a bootable xp installation cd,e.g xp 05,08 or vista bootable.
Slot the cd into your laptop,shutdown and startup your system,as you press your on button,keep tapping f12 til an option comes up prompting you to select your booting device,select cdrom drive and just follow wat comes up next,you will see options asking you to delete partitions and create partitions.

Easy peasy.

If u have the newly installed Win OS runing then:

Boot up to Start:

Select Control Panel:

In Control Panel select Administrative Tools:

In Administrative Tools select Computer Management:

In Computer Management under Storage node select Disk Management: then

Tell us what u see.  grin

Delete the right partition. Pleeezzzzzzzzz.  angry

familierl:

you didnt format your hard drive.u only install a new operating system, so if u want to format it, call me during the process for guide lines.cheers!!!08050251386

shocked Advert

If dont get the solution from the above mail me. ikomi@ikomi.ikomi  angry

(1) (Reply)

Raila Odinga? / Information And Data Security (role Of Safety In Ict) / Microsoft Office 2007 And Norton 360 Orignal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.