Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral (1157 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make #50 Free Airtime Per Referral On Opera News / Adsense Alternatives That Pays High And Can Be Run Alongside Adsense / Google Analytics Showing Unusual Referral "Claim64843289.copyrightclaims.org" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by xlash(m): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2015
I purposely put this post here at webmasters portal for a reason because I know it will help some people.

Many bloggers in Nigeria are looking for a way to earn money and now u all have gotten a chance to try.
You don't need to go far like going to google,yahoo,etc or asking your friends because this one is at your door step.

Click Here to view Site

An affiliate program website that pays in Nigerian currency Naira is now available.
Easy to use, all you have to do is to reg & share your links via Social Networks, like Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp,etc or post in your website & earn 5 NGN per referral.

No need to doubt, Click Here 2 view 4 ursef
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by Ben1975(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2015
N5?

unless this is a multi tier program nobody is going to retire on that. Besides my program gives you MasterCard so you can withdraw from any ATM
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by Adeyinka12(m): 3:16am On Sep 20, 2015
I hope is not a scam sha ?
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by xlash(m): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Its not a scam, u can give it a try
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by kingvectorv(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Ben1975:
N5?

unless this is a multi tier program nobody is going to retire on that. Besides my program gives you MasterCard so you can withdraw from any ATM
what program is that... Would love to know about
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by Adeyinka12(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
xlash:
Its not a scam, u can give it a try
if they don't pay nko ?
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by Rosemary216(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2015
#5?? Are u kiddin me
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2015
xlash:
I purposely put this post here at webmasters portal for a reason because I know it will help some people.

Many bloggers in Nigeria are looking for a way to earn money and now u all have gotten a chance to try.
You don't need to go far like going to google,yahoo,etc or asking your friends because this one is at your door step.

Click Here to view Site

An affiliate program website that pays in Nigerian currency Naira is now available.
Easy to use, all you have to do is to reg & share your links via Social Networks, like Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp,etc or post in your website & earn 5 NGN per referral.

No need to doubt, Click Here 2 view 4 ursef
Isn't this ur website? Wapka for that matter
Re: Naija Affiliate That Pays 5 Naira Per Referral by Ben1975(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Strong Future International 17 years in the game. Check out my sig link

If you want more info than that mail me smiley

kingvectorv:
what program is that... Would love to know about

(1) (Reply)

How Your Post Can Hit Front Page On Nairaland / Non Hosted Naija Adsense With $25 For Sale / 7 Hacks For Bloggers And Web Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.