Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! (1456 Views)

Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by agabaI23(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2009
He sauntered into our newsroom like the boy next door, not too casual, not too formal. But movie stars are not allowed free movement anywhere in the world and so Emeka Ike couldn’t really carry off successfully his I’m-just-like-the-next- guy pose.

Though he drove himself, no chauffeur, no BG (bodyguard), as soon as his Touareg SUV sailed through the gates, he was reminded of his goldfish status. But life has not always been cozy and rosy for this lover boy of the big screen. He has had his fair share of life on the other side of town. He once had to make do with the cold floor of a hotel when a treacherous ‘friend’ threw him out on his ears.

With his tears for company and his worldly belongings in one backpack, Emeka camped on the corridor of the hotel until a prostitute had mercy on him and saved him from pneumonia, among other things. Today is a better day. Success written all over him, Emeka shook hands good-naturedly and smiled like he was one of us. He cracked jokes and responded easily to banters as we made our way upstairs to the Corporate Floor of The Sun.
read more

That they are selling there bodies does not mean they are inhuman. When no one could care, a prostitue did.
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by lucabrasi(m): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2009
i didnt really know much about the guy untill i read this,and i must confess i am eminently impressed by his business savvy and determination
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by Pepeye(f): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2009
So beneath all that acting lies a shrewd and calculating business mind
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by tpia: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2009
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by agabaI23(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
tpia:

is this a hail emeka thread?

who's the guy anyway?
Perhaps you will know who he is if you wanna know!

Read the article!
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by tpia: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2009
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by agabaI23(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2009
yea he is one the famous nollywood romance guys

You probably do not watch nolly wood
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by tpia: 1:27am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by agabaI23(m): 1:28am On Apr 15, 2009
yea it does
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by lucabrasi(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2009
agabaI23:

Perhaps you will know who he is if you wanna know!

Read the article!
hmmmmnn, i tire o lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by Utaroz(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
His business acumen is admirable. However, i find his drivel in movies (those I have had to see for a few minutes) sooo irritating. Very fake Romeo wannabe! I just wonder why he is not versatile as an actor. undecided Too predictable undecided

Always the same old fake lover-boy roles!
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by Anabel(f): 3:49am On Sep 30, 2009
tpia:

is this a hail emeka thread?

who's the guy anyway?

i want to know too
Re: Emeka Ike And The Prostitute! by kemcin: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
pls this is out of topic
i tot he wanted 2 marry
a virgin,any idea plsssssss.

(1) (Reply)

Advice For I Go Dye. No Offence. / Top 15 Celebrities With Big And Healthy Bu.t.tt / How Wizkid Beat Ice Prince, Others To Win 2011 Hyundai S U V @ Hip Hop Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.