Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Order Your Camcoder, Camera From Uk And Save - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Order Your Camcoder, Camera From Uk And Save (4394 Views)

Grab 10,000 Soundcloud Plays To Get Attention From Everyone In UK And Australia / Camera/camcoder For Rayenter10ment / Order Your Git Items From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Camcoder, Camera From Uk And Save by ADEOMOLE(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

If you are in need of camcoders and camera.

Kndly visit the UK websites below

www.amazon.co.uk
www.argos.co.uk
www.ebay.co.uk
www.comet.co.uk

If you see anything you like
We can help you pay for it and ship it to you safely in Nigeria.

Contact us adeomole100@aol.com
009 44 7529463430

Thank you.
Re: Order Your Camcoder, Camera From Uk And Save by bishoptboy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2009
the issue is always this- we dont trust ourselves. nobody wants to pay for good they have not seen and held in their hands and you too wont send goods to anybody without full payment. so how do you intend to work around this. explain it to us please.
cheers
Re: Order Your Camcoder, Camera From Uk And Save by ADEOMOLE(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2009
I guess you live in South Africa.

This your generalisation is very simplistic.

The truth of the matter is, times are changing

We need to redefine the way we do business.

My friend its possible and our customers are happy.

We won't promise you what we can't do.

My name is Ade Omole.

You can call me 009 4475 29463430.

If not satisfied join me on facebook adeomole100@aol.com

We can do it.
Re: Order Your Camcoder, Camera From Uk And Save by ADEOMOLE(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2009
Get your now

(1) (Reply)

My Photo Manipulation(s)!!! / New Nigerian Animated Music Video Release / Graffiti(photoshop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.