Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Pray For A Nairalander (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pray For A Nairalander (photo) (996 Views)

"Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo / On Behalf Of This N2900 Ticket B937etsqprctrs-1059336, Please Pray For Me / EPL Leaders, Leicester City Employed A Buddhist To Pray For Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by essencestore: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2015
Hey Guys , check this out and Put Barcelona in your prayers to lose today grin...So Last Friday Night, I closed early @ work, went to the bar with some friends, had some change to spare so I decided to hit the football betting Centre. It was my third time being there, but I felt optimistic because same Friday (morning), I parked @ the side of my street to give a beggar some money, he couldn't stop praying for me to be blessed before the end of this year.

In summary, I placed the bet on 3 teams to win this weekend.
Chelsea - 3.4
Westham- 12.80
Levante - 29.0

Placed #1000 To win #896,100

Chelsea won arsenal, westham won ManCity
Now Levante have to BARCELONA. I should nt have added Barcelona embarassed. Cos I replaced watford with it sad cry . Anyway...
But if Levante won Today- 10% tithe, then I am splitting the remaining with the beggar that's for sure.

Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by durubrian(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2015
tear the TICKET... your game don cut.... (don't bet against the almighty BARCELONA OF SPAIN)

2 Likes

Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by whirlwind7(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2015
Have never been tempted to place bets before.
I'm waiting to see how this turns out.

Never make it a habit, though. Almost every odd is in favor of the organizers. They get all the money.
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2015
bro abeg if e enta...i dey ur side o
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by essencestore: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2015
durubrian:
tear the TICKET... your game don cut.... (don't bet against the almighty BARCELONA OF SPAIN)
grin Nothing is impossible bro...
But am very pessimistic.
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by essencestore: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2015
whirlwind7:
Have never been tempted to place bets before.
I'm waiting to see how this turns out.

Never make it a habit, though. Almost every odd is in favor of the organizers. They get all the money.

Exactly! @the organizers
My first experience, I used 200 to win 75,000.Lost the 2nd time. This is my third time tho...but win or lose...after this am done .
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by essencestore: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2015
MRLINGTON:
bro abeg if e enta...i dey ur side o

Just PM me your acct no wink.
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
I follow the pray...obata mala para poto skata,dren lalalala koto skata, choi choi choi *I'm in the spirit now*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by BarcaBlood: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Just forget. Your 1k don go be that. You bet on barca to lose @ home against levante. Very funny

No go beat the beggar when your ticket don eventually spoil oh. The man just dey hustle
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by Ay04z(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
u go win in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by kingjosephat(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
essencestore:

Exactly! @the organizers
My first experience, I used 200 to win 75,000.Lost the 2nd time. This is my third time tho...but win or lose...after this am done .
Bros in the game of football nothing is impossible, who could ever imagine that West Ham will beat Arsenal, Liverpool and Man city @ home this season.
Bros I dey pray for U ooooooo and please don't forget me when its finally done oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by Charlesedet25(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bro na me yhu and d begger go share d potential win
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by Lordave: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Man, start preparing to go and collect your money tomorrow.

Don't mind all these wicked and frustrated souls on Nairaland that would rather see their 'worthless' Barcelona win a useless match than seeing you rejoice for winning almost a million... They're are never-do-wells in real life.

Unless they bet against Levante, they're frustrated cruel souls.

1 Like

Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by Olesekeniwoye(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
essencestore:
Hey Guys , check this out and Put Barcelona in your prayers to lose today grin...So Last Friday Night, I closed early @ work, went to the bar with some friends, had some change to spare so I decided to hit the football betting Centre. It was my third time being there, but I felt optimistic because same Friday (morning), I parked @ the side of my street to give a beggar some money, he couldn't stop praying for me to be blessed before the end of this year.

In summary, I placed the bet on 3 teams to win this weekend.
Chelsea - 3.4
Westham- 12.80
Levante - 29.0

Placed #1000 To win #896,100

Chelsea won arsenal, westham won ManCity
Now Levante have to BARCELONA. I should nt have added Barcelona embarassed. Cos I replaced watford with it sad cry . Anyway...
But if Levante won Today- 10% tithe, then I am splitting the remaining with the beggar that's for sure.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by BarcaBlood: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hahahaha funny thread grin
Re: Pray For A Nairalander (photo) by durubrian(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
tear the TICKET... your game don cut.... (don't bet against[b] the almighty BARCELONA OF SPAIN)[/b]

Abi I tell you? them don prove say dem get mighty power. ... #Barca4Lev1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Nigeria National League (NNL) Kicks Off This Weekend. Full Fixtures / Rio2016 Olympics: IRAQ Vs RSA 1 - 1 On 10th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.