Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Making Heaven: Are Those From Other Religion Qualified? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Making Heaven: Are Those From Other Religion Qualified? (524 Views)

The Chronology Of The Other Religion / "The Courts Of Heaven Are Waiting For Your Petitions" / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Heaven: Are Those From Other Religion Qualified? by bisolashakirah: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Listening to my Sunday school teacher this morning, who taught the topic "Making Heaven". He emphasised on making heaven is only through Jesus christ. At a point, I asked him if Buddhist and those from other religion are qualify or not. He replied " NO, for anyone to see the FATHER, he must go through the SON".

My Questions
I started to wonder that if I'm a Buddhist born in a remote Islamic town of Yemen without a privilege of travelling out of the town; so poor that I couldn't afford to buy a TV set and my pocket radio could only receive signal of Islamic station. How will I be judged?

Or if I was born into a family of Ogun worshippers in a remote village where the gospel of Christ is far from, How will I be judged?

How Did you think God is going to judge me if he give me to a thunder worshippers family who only trained me on how to strike people with thunder in a remote area where the gospel is far from. If I grew up with my elementary knowledge of striking people with thunder and all I knew is worship the god of thunder and play superiority with thunders strike. if on a mission of striking an enemy, I got struck and died; HOW WILL I BE JUDGED?

If making heaven is only through the Gospel, I'm sure that 99% of those born before the introduction of the gospel by our colonial master in Nigeria are in Hell.
Re: Making Heaven: Are Those From Other Religion Qualified? by Doubts: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2015
God will judge you by your deeds. he will judge u by your hand work. u can't keep killing innocent people with ur PH.D in thunder's strike and expect to make heaven.
Re: Making Heaven: Are Those From Other Religion Qualified? by bisolashakirah: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2015
You can't say. the basis instinct of any man is survival. if surviving in this my town is killing, I won't have any choice. how am I to integrate killing with forgiveness to survive.
Re: Making Heaven: Are Those From Other Religion Qualified? by Doubts: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2015
bisolashakirah:
You can't say. the basis instinct of any man is survival. if surviving in this my town is killing, I won't have any choice. how am I to integrate killing with forgiveness to survive.
there is no village or town without ethics no matter how remote it is. Be good to others should be your number. if in that your village, you can't strike your father and siblings with thunder because u love them, do likewise to others.
I'm not God o but if u didn't make heaven through d gospel, you will make it for loving others the way u love urself
Re: Making Heaven: Are Those From Other Religion Qualified? by bisolashakirah: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Doubts:

there is no village or town without ethics no matter how remote it is. Be good to others should be your number. if in that your village, you can't strike your father and siblings with thunder because u love them, do likewise to others.
I'm not God o but if u didn't make heaven through d gospel, you will make it for loving others the way u love urself

ohk.. I agree with you.
So why preaching the gospel emphasising making Heaven is only through Christ rather than preaching the gospel of Love

(1) (Reply)

Shayari On Gandhi Jayanti 2015 - Gandhi Birthday Short Shayari Wishes In Hindi / VIDEO: Pastor Chris Speaks About The Arch Bishop Idahosa Plus N1 Billion Pledge / PASTOR KUMUYI VISITED OSUN STATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.