Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? (3506 Views)

HP 6930p Laptop Board For Sale, If Any? / How Much Does A Projector Cost? / How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by vickers95(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Hello Nairaland.
My HP 2000 has a screen-light problem and the engineer examined and said it is a board problem. After trying to "work" it to no avail, he recommended replacing the board.

I want to know how much it costs ( new/ used) , so I can know what to expect when I go to meet the guy.

Thanks.
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by Markachi666(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
vickers95:
Hello Nairaland.
My HP 2000 has a screen-light problem and the engineer examined and said it is a board problem. After trying to "work" it to no avail, he recommended replacing the board.

I want to know how much it costs ( new/ used) , so I can know what to expect when I go to meet the guy.

Thanks.
I have a notebook 2000. So explain more how the screen problem manifests. Have you tried connecting the laptop to an external screen?
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by vickers95(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Markachi666:

I have a notebook 2000. So explain more how the screen problem manifests. Have you tried connecting the laptop to an external screen?

I haven't tried that. But the repairer changed the screen with a new one, it still did not light up. Then he tested it with a new board, it lit up very bright.

The screen problem started when P.H.C.N was fluctuating the power, my laptop was plugged, I was sleeping.

The screen shows very dim light that I can't make out what's on the it.
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by vickers95(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2015
help
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by Kunleforreal(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
I ADVISE YOU TO SWAP THE LAPTOP FOR ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE IF YOU BUY ANOTHER USED PCB, THE PCB MAY DEVELOP THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SWAPPING , CALL LAPTOP TECHNICIAN ON 07035129972.
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by akindayo12(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
That board can be Fix if you have a good engineer.
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by nigerianservice: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by ifex370(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Same thing happened to my HP 650... I just dumped it
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by bobo65(m): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2015
vickers95:
Hello Nairaland.

Thanks.

Had a neat hp 2000 with same probs
I guess ur lappy is amd
Sold mine for 10k
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by vickers95(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Hello
After trying to "work" it, he suggested buying a new one. He said Intel board is hard to find ( and more expensive) and the one he was able to get was, according to him, "AMA Dual Core". I know nothing about boards. Please is it wise to go with him and what about the performance of the "AMA" board, in terms of software receptability, game plays and the rest in comparison with the Intel I was using before? And what do you think about the price going for 22k? Thanks
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by bright1985: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls what is the problem with ur motherboard
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by rev2214(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is better you swap this Lapi before it swap you. You tend to spent more when u work ur motherboard or come to Ladipo Odo to buy working scrap with broken screen if you don't like the option A(swap)
Re: HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? by bright1985: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2015
BOX ME OR CALL OR WHAPPSAPP ME 08064404857 i have ne motherboard for sell just 25k sir thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Currency In Facebook Ads Manager / Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! / Very Neat Portable Acer Mini Zg2 Laptop @19k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.