Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

N10,000 / N300,000 / N1.5 Million / N2.5 Million Grants & Loans From Ngn1000.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / N10,000 / N300,000 / N1.5 Million / N2.5 Million Grants & Loans From Ngn1000.com (1306 Views)

Get Detailed Business Plan To Get Grants,loans & Impress Potential Investors!!! / Get Detailed Business Plan To Get Grants,loans & Impress Potential Investors!!! / CHEAPEST ETISALAT n MTN DATA 250mb @N300 1G@N600, 2G @N1200 (ANY PAYMENT METHOD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N10,000 / N300,000 / N1.5 Million / N2.5 Million Grants & Loans From Ngn1000.com by binarybambam(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2015
Finally Launched!!!
For the First Time in Nigeria.

Nigeria's first Home Based Co-Operative Online Program finally launched.

NGN1000's compensation plan is designed with just 4 people in mind. You and the three friend in your circle of interest.

N10,000 ( $50 ) Training Grant

N300,000 ( $1,500 ) Business Grant

N1.5 Million ( $7,500 ) Business Grant

N2.5 Million ( $12,500 ) Business Expansion Grant

Join Me & Our Team Now and We Will Work Towards Getting All The Rewards From NGN1000.
You Can Contact Me Through :

PUT IMAGE OF PRODUCT DASHBOARD SCREEN HERE

WHY I LOVE NGN1000.COM & WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM.

NGN1000 is using a Network Marketing Plan that requires building a team by having three people placed directly under you who will become your direct referrals or down lines.
It is having Four Stages or Boards.

Join Me & Our Team Now and We Will Work Towards Getting All The Rewards From NGN1000.

NGN1000 is using a Network Marketing Plan that requires building a team by having three people placed directly under you who will become your direct referrals or down lines.

Immediately you become a new member

Each Board Rewards Are :

1. The Pioneer Board - N10,000 or $50 as a Training Grant

2. The Manager Board - N300,000 or $1,500 as Business Grant

3. The Director Board - N1.5 Million ( $7,500 ) Business Grant to help you grow , or start your business

N1 Million ( $5,000 ) Rent Support.

4. The Ruby Director Board - N2.5 Million or $12,500 Business Expansion Grant.

This will be paid to you in installments of N64,000 ( $320 ) whenever someone or a downline is placed under you.

All Expense Paid Trip Abroad with your family worth N3 Million or $15,000.

You will get this reward after three people or downlines had been placed under you which will fill up your Level One. This means, you will get the reward after your Level One is filled with three downlines.

HOW TO JOIN AND GET THE BENEFITS

Option One : You can pay the N1,000 for your Membership using your Debit or ATM Card online immediately after filling and submitting the Registration form through VoguePay ( a secure Online Payment Company )
You don’t need to create account on VoguePay, all you need to do is, enter your Debit or ATM Card Details like paying for goods online and the N1,000 will be deducted from your Bank Account. After payment, your account or membership on NGN1000 will be instantly activated.

Option Two : You can pay or send the Membership fee to your sponsor or inviter ( The person inviting you to the program ), using any form of payment both of you agree to use, who will then register and pay for you using his or her Debit or ATM Card or using his or her Earning Balance on the program.

It is also possible to use your Earning Balance to pay for a new member. This means, you are PIF’ing the new member.
With this option, you can pay the inviter through any means of payment you can use and the inviter agrees to accept.
Even if the Upline or Inviter is not having enough money in his or her eWallet on NGN1000, more can be requested from any member who is having enough. There is eWallet transfer from one member to another.

1. It does not cost lot of money to join. All you need is N1,000 or $8

2. It does not require lot of work from you. All that is needed to be done is to have three people placed under you to fill up or complete your Level One in the Pioneer Board or Stage. The three people can come from you directly ( Invite Them ) or from the person that brought you in ( Your Sponsor ).

3. It is possible to earn and get all benefits without referring or sponsoring or bringing in new members.

4. It is very easy to help One’s Downlines because we can only have maximum of three people directly placed under us. Extras we bring in will be going under those that are under us thereby pushing them and ourselves up.

5. You can register & pay for your Membership yourself any time, any day.

6. Your Account will be activated instantly after Membership Payment. No waiting at all.

7. You can withdraw your Earnings ( N600 or $3 Minimum ) any time, any day.

8. You will be getting paid your Earnings directly to your Bank account.

9. You will be given Grants to get trained,start your business and expand it.

Grants like :

N10,000 ( $50 )Training Grant

N300,000 ( $1,500 ) Business Grant

N1.5 Million ( $7,500 ) Business Grant

10. You can apply for any or all of the Two types of Loans it is giving member which are :

i. Cooperative Loan

ii. Empowerment Loan

11. Members are getting from it :

Laptops / Phones / TV Set / Dryers / Home Theater / 3.5KVA Generator Set / Sewing Machines / Manikins for Tailors / Ovens / Mixers / Deep Freezers etc.

12. It is very easy to bring people into the program because everyone or most people can afford N1,000 or $8 to join it.

13. Members are getting N1 Million ( $5,000 ) Rent Support

14. It is also giving members :

Brand New Hyundai Santafe SUV

Well Furnished 4 Bedroom Flat

All Expense Paid Trip Abroad with One’s Family Worth N3 Million ( $15,000 )

15. There is opportunity to make more money by partaking in the sales of the Company’s Products such as :

Electronics & Devices like Fridges, TV Sets, Phones & Mobile Devices, Home & Kitchen Appliances, Fashion Goods etc.

Immediately you become a new member

Each Board Rewards Are :

1. The Pioneer Board - N10,000 or $50 as a Training Grant

2. The Manager Board - N300,000 or $1,500 as Business Grant

3. The Director Board - N1.5 Million ( $7,500 ) Business Grant to help you grow , or start your business

N1 Million ( $5,000 ) Rent Support.

4. The Ruby Director Board - N2.5 Million or $12,500 Business Expansion Grant.

This will be paid to you in installments of N64,000 ( $320 ) whenever someone or a downline is placed under you.

All Expense Paid Trip Abroad with your family worth N3 Million or $15,000.

You will get this reward after three people or downlines had been placed under you which will fill up your Level One. This means, you will get the reward after your Level One is filled with three downlines.

Don't be a lone ranger, stop passing through Opportunity Over and Over Repeatedly.
Text your Phone No,Name and Location /add me up on whatsapp Now for Full Details : +2348106512759
Visit my Page and Register Today:-http:///Join-Us-Today-ngn1000
Visit / Like /Comment on our Facebook PageToday:-http:///Nigerians-First-Empowerment
Pages:http://ngn1000.instapage.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Lingerie And Nightwear Made In Nigeria / Plastic/polythene Bag Making Machine / Buy 1gb Mtn @ 650 Naira And 250mb Etisalat @ 350 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.