Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend (1678 Views)

Head Of Preschool (academic & Admin) Job Vacancy, Lekki Lagos / Data Entry Admin Job. Let's Analyze It. / OND Acctountancy/bus Admin Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by nnaomaog(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls Nlanders
I need any admin job for my girlfriend. Location shld be Lagos preferrably Island. Other places will be considered. She has a B.Sc. Thanks

Nnaomaog@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by afolwalex20(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Like seriously??

1 Like

Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Cpumping(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
I came to read other pples bashing.

grin
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
nnaomaog:
Pls Nlanders
I need any admin job for my girlfriend. Location shld be Lagos preferrably Island. Other places will be considered. She has a B.Sc. Thanks

Nnaomaog@yahoo.com

Is she so lazy she can't go on the Web to find and apply for a suitable job?

You even have a choice. Please go and find the exact meaning of girlfriend and let me know

Even if I am aware of any I won't refer it to you.
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Yinkatolu: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ope o
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by exotiqueify(f): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
nnaomaog:
Pls Nlanders

Nnaomaog@yahoo.com

Nna eh? Things we see & hear on NL tho...
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by sevantex(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hehehehehe, I've just been laughing as I read d post and comments also, bros came to find job for his baby boo boo. U try jare, sha make sure say she marri u at d end oo. Hehehe grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
What we do for lust

1 Like

Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by dlex21(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
You go find job for her finish, she go con dump you for one of her colleagues for work grin grin

on a more serious note sha...I hope you get one for her ooo and I hope she is worth it!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
nnaomaog:
Pls Nlanders

Nnaomaog@yahoo.com
if she yet yansh pm...automatic job on the way grin grin
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by PapaNnamdi: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
HEdiot angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by jashar(f): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2015
bad belle people plenty for here ooo.... shuuuoooo....
What's wrong with what he's doing? Who says the babe ain't looking too? Who says she ain't searching the Internet? Have you not heard the saying 2 good heads are better than one?so, the fear of being dumped would restrict you from helping someone?
If he helps her get the job and she dumps him, her loss. And he would move on to someone better.

Renew your mind people. @ OP, may you find what you're looking for

6 Likes

Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Richiy(f): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2015
dlex21:
You go find job for her finish, she go con dump you for one of her colleagues for work grin grin

on a more serious note sha...I hope you get one for her ooo and I hope she is worth it!

If a girl should come here to look for a job for her man, it will be acceptable. But the other way round, its a taboo. Na wa o.
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 21, 2015
in 3 months time op will open thread
"Why are ladies so heartless
i go my GF a job in a manufacturing company, i just found out she has been sleeping the MD. am so pained"
Dude beware
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by dlex21(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2015
Richiy:

If a girl should come here to look for a job for her man, it will be acceptable. But the other way round, its a taboo. Na wa o.
well...i want to believe she is also doing everything possible to secure a job. Atleast her guy coming here to help her is better than her going through unsolicited means if you know what I mean. wink
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Richiy:

As in eehh, see the comments up there...

What's wrong with helping someone you claim to love? Abi relationship is all about s*x and selfish gains?? Nawa oo undecided
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by Richiy(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2015
dlex21:

well...i want to believe she is also doing everything possible to secure a job. Atleast her guy coming here to help her is better than her going through unsolicited means if you know what I mean. wink

Of course. Do not always think negative towards female. Nairalanders are very guilty of that.
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by babaireti(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Go get a Job for your self first,before wasting your time sweating to better the lot of someone else Mr JOBLESS cassanover
Re: I Need Any Admin Job For My Girlfriend by dlex21(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Richiy:

Of course. Do not always think negative towards female. Nairalanders are very guilty of that.
naaa...I dont ma

(1) (Reply)

2016 Vacancy For Leadway Assurance Company Limited. / Apply Now For Embassy Of Ireland Recruitment - Abuja / Teach For Nigeria Fellowship 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.