Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta (27048 Views)

'I Feed My 2 Wives, 7 Children With Fraud Money – Fake Police Officer Confesses / Police Arrest Man Who Did Thanksgiving In Church After Securing Fake Police Job / Man Raped By A Fake Police Officer In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Aminat508(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
[b]

The Police operatives attached to Onipanu Division of the command on Thursday arrested two suspects who were caught along Agbara Road,Otta in Ado Odo Otta Local Government of Ogun State for forcefully and illegally demanding for waybills of tankers and collecting money from the drivers plying the road.

The suspects were arrested when a Nigerian gave a call to the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Onipanu Division informing him of the illegal activities of the duo along the road. Police detectives were dispatched to the scene where the suspects were arrested with a single barreled gun and one fake Police warrant card.

The suspects are Rasheed Sholanke,m,and Lukman Adebesin,m. The second suspect was arrested with fake Police warrant card which he could not give the police any satisfactory account of its possession.

The Commissioner of Police Ogun State,CP Abdulmajid Ali,has directed that the matter be properly investigated and Suspects be charged to court so as to serve as deterrent to other touts or criminals who pretend as revenue collectors on the highway to desist henceforth or long harm of the law will catch up with them.

The Police Boss also warned those who stay on the highway pretending as revenue collectors or forcefully and illegally extorting motorists and motorcyclists to desist as such act is criminal and will no longer be tolerated by the police command. He then encouraged the general public to beware of hoodlums and touts like these who may want to harass and extort them on highways.

The Commissioner of Police Ogun State therefore urged the general public to always inform the Police whenever they come across these touts or criminals on highways within Ogun state,on the following mobile lines 08081770416 and 08081770419 or office of the Police Public Relations Officer of the command on 08123822910 .

DSP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI
PPRO OGUN STATE
ELEWERAN ABEOKUTA[/b]

Source:https://npf.gov.ng/tweak/news/2015/9/18/REVENUE_COLLECTION_OGUN_POLICE_ARREST_TOUTS_WITH_GUNFAKE_POLICE_WARRANT_CARD_ON_HIGHWAY_IN_OTTA/index.php

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by helpinghands(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Everyday we see different things in our country.. Is this the change we wanted... 3 Ftc today...It ain't easy ooo

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by afolwalex20(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Imagine, no official call line 4 Nigerian police?? undecided

And if we call self, it will take them 3 hrs to get to d destination undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by madridguy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bad Hustler everywhere. May God help our nation cos the rate of crime is getting alarming. Abi na Saraki arrest warrant dey carry come Ogun state? Afira carry am back to Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Aminat508(f): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omotayur123 come and see na your village o tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by ChappyChase: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
That gun fit kill local rat?
the guy guy even pose with the gun!?
Na wa oo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Berrylite: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok

If you care to reduce your weight or cut down fat. Check my blog on www.healthmattereport.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by piagetskinner(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Is that a shakabula??

Edited
Okay it's a single barrel gun

Ps:y don't they go to sambisa forest, they'll see a lot of arms that have no warrant whatsoever undecided and as for extortion, the police is like a preacher who doesn't practice what he preaches

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by hakeem4(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
See the gun grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by klem93(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
are they touts or hungry Hunters? #lol

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Fernandowski(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
My beloved country never cease to amaze me
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Viktor1983(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Issorai
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by bettercreature(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drugs
Hausa and bokoharam

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by ndaman25: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
they should just be sent to Jail
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by loomer: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
See their faces
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by bife: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
h
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Dottore: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
[size=20pt]I've seen their names, I'm not surprised. Where are opposition tribal ewarriors over to you. I'm not one anyway. Quote me at your own peril[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by frisky2good(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Which kind gun be dis?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by admax(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Most of the Policemen on the highway are touts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by slap1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Otta is in OGUN STATE , right? grin

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by NifemiOlu(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ogun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by IsiCaterpillar(f): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Did I read 'long harm of the law'? If the H factor successfully finds its way into written English by Yoruba people then the much awaited end is here and now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by ndaman25: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
Bad Hustler everywhere. May God help our nation cos the rate of crime is getting alarming. Abi na Saraki arrest warrant dey carry come Ogun state? Afira carry am back to Abuja.
hahahahah....Saraki warrant still Dey
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Dafkelvin222(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
This_land_is_not_for_sale ;DThis_land_is_not_for_sale
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by lonelydora: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Well, I just came to check names. I don't need a sooth sayer to tell me it's them.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by ngozianu(m): 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner of the house

Best online investment https://www.nairaland.com/2579018/how-earned-100-less-than#37716542

Get Paid to listen to music https://www.nairaland.com/2599061/earn-12-per-hour-listening
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by Dafkelvin222(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
B coolB
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by dame16: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
edo nko? grin grin grin grin grin
bettercreature:
Yoruba and fraud
Igbo and drugs
Hausa and bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by ngozianu(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dottore:
[size=20pt]I've seen their names, I'm not surprised. Where are opposition tribal ewarriors over to you. I'm not one anyway. Quote me at your own peril[/size]

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner of the house

Best online investment https://www.nairaland.com/2579018/how-earned-100-less-than#37716542

Get Paid to listen to music https://www.nairaland.com/2599061/earn-12-per-hour-listening
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by kennyman2000(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmm... Its well
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by NOTRIBE: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yellowbars and crime,if you go lagos....you go see them

11 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta by qualityovenbake(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good. They should go to prison and be collecting revenue from inmates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Abubakar Dauran, Zamfara Commissioner's Convoy, Kill Driver / Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / 34-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Selling Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.