Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant (2471 Views)

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructing A Biogas Plant / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
A biogas plant is commonly known as a BIODIGESTER. The biodigester is a technology that takes advantage of excrement from animals and humans in order to transform it into BIOGAS (methane gas) as a source of fuel, and ORGANIC FERTILIZER. Biogas is produced by bacteria that decomposes animal manure. The residual material is known as effluent and is very high in nutrients, thanks to the bacterial action and absence of oxygen. These factors help to eliminate bad smells and pathogens as well.
This helps in keeping our enviroment clean as well as providing a source of income and proper management for you
Please forward questions and inquires to me via
jaelzy@gmail.com
remember the construction varies based on the country as certain factors are put into consideration before actually embarking on the particular kind of method you want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
more

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
more please forward questions to
Please forward questions and inquires to me via
jaelzy@gmail.com

Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by iabdulrazaq(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
following
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
iabdulrazaq:
following
thank you sir
please our seminar would be coming up very soon either before the end of this year or next year
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by Scout60(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
pls how many months do I need to change the human excrete from the tank.

also can I use kitchen waste
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Scout60:
pls how many months do I need to change the human excrete from the tank.

also can I use kitchen waste
you don't need to change it man you would create an outlet pipe known as slurry just like the inlet pipe sludge to drain the manure and unwanted matter from it. it musn't necessarily be human shit bro
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
jaelz:

thank you sir
please our seminar would be coming up very soon either before the end of this year or next year
will d seminar hold @ abj cos dats whr i stay
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
iabdulrazaq:

yes sir if not it would in a city very close to you
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by Chigorkizz(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2015
iabdulrazaq:

we would try our possible best to bring it to your city
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Due to the distance involved and people complaining we have decided to put the whole biogas process into a very comprehensive production package that goes for #6000 naira, it contains step by step well explained guide on how to produce your own biogas plant, how to purify it, generate electricity from it, how to package it and sell and turn in huge amount of profit in no time. If your interested please let know early.
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jades5050(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sir how much is the project going to cost me if am to start
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by hahn(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Following.

How can the smell from the tank be prevented, op?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
jades5050:
Sir how much is the project going to cost me if am to start
depends on the scale and purpose a small home made own should cost like 15k
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
hahn:
Following.
How can the smell from the tank be prevented, op?
Biological Desulphurization, iodine solution or passing it through water
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by hahn(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
jaelz:

Biological Desulphurization, iodine solution or passing it through water

Thank you. Can you make a comprehensive video tutorial? I don't mind paying for it
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2015
hahn:

Thank you. Can you make a comprehensive video tutorial? I don't mind paying for it

its already available bro just you now that would talk
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by hahn(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2015
jaelz:

its already available bro just you now that would talk

How much is it?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
hahn:

How much is it?
would leave it at 5k for you
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by baabolight(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is 5k the last price for the video? How much for the book? I am staying in Warri, how can I get either of the two?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jpride(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is Biogas (methane gas) same as the normal cooking gas?
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by jaelz(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2016
baabolight:
Is 5k the last price for the video? How much for the book? I am staying in Warri, how can I get either of the two?
Yes sir i can email and send it to you sir
Re: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructiong A Biogas Plant by fiverrwin(f): 8:02pm On May 23, 2016
Following well

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Formula To Wealth In Nigeria: Get Rich Quick Before The End Of 2016 / Nigerians Paid More For Kerosene In February – NBS / Get Airtel Data Bundles @ Hot Rates With Bonus Data. MTN Inclusive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.