Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help (428 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by Olasco93: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Good Day Everyone!
Please i have a problem browsing with my Laptop. I don't know if my explanation is correct though, but i believe someone here can understand what am trying to say.
The problem is anytime i click on an Icon to open a thread or something, Mozilla will automatically open it in a new tab by itself for which i did not click "Open Link in New Tap or Window"
Secondly,
When am browsing, Adverts will just pop-up from nowhere blocking my opened window.
Your advice on how to go about it is welcome.
thank you!!!
Re: Please Help by Adesege(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
You have an adware on your system which is interfering with your system.

To fx this, you will need to scan your system with a good adware scanner or antivirus. I will recommend 360 Total Security. But note, don't use it while browsing the net because 360 is powerful and it will quarantine any system files that is virus infected. You may not understand until you experience it. On different occasions, it eats up my logon.exe. But don't be afraid, it will only do that if your system files are corrupt.

360TS will also boost your system load time and speed up your system. You can google search for a link to download it. Be sure to download the latest version.

Adware may also come from downloaded software that has it built in. To remove that, go to uninstall programs, and check for softwares that were not installed by you. Uninstall them and restart your system.

These two methods should solve your problem.

Let me know the outcome

Olasco93:
Good Day Everyone!
Please i have a problem browsing with my Laptop. I don't know if my explanation is correct though, but i believe someone here can understand what am trying to say.
The problem is anytime i click on an Icon to open a thread or something, Mozilla will automatically open it in a new tab by itself for which i did not click "Open Link in New Tap or Window"
Secondly,
When am browsing, Adverts will just pop-up from nowhere blocking my opened window.
Your advice on how to go about it is welcome.
thank you!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Phone Swapping / . / Look At The Email I Received From JUMIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.