Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Advice Needed: School For My 22-month Old - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed: School For My 22-month Old (220 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: School For My 22-month Old by Ayanfejesu: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello everyone:

There are two issues I need your advice on, please:

1 - I am self-employed so I have not had the need to enroll my son at the crèche but now I am thinking of enrolling him so he can mix with his peers.

Another reason I am not entirely sure about enrolling him in school yet is because I hear a lot of horror stories like kids being injured, being wrongly fed, etc. I just have all these thoughts even though I know there are advantages as well.

Do you think it is a good idea or I should wait till next year when he'll be close to 3?

2 - I am about to move with my family to the Badore/Ajah axis of Lekki and there are so many schools around here but not sure?

Has anyone in the house ever enrolled their child(ren) at the Edidot School Toddler class or something similar?

What was the experience?

Do you know of any other schools?

Please share your thoughts.

I am a first-time mom and that's why I am asking these questions.

I hope to learn from you all.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

River State University 2015/2016 Post Utme Result Is Out For Checking, Upgrading / DATASTAGE Online Training / COGNOS Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.