Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

When Afrihub Came Into Fut Minna, They Promised Heaven And Earth. They Promised To Provide The Schoo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Afrihub Came Into Fut Minna, They Promised Heaven And Earth. They Promised To Provide The Schoo (781 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Admission Into Afrihub National Innovation Diploma Program / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Afrihub Came Into Fut Minna, They Promised Heaven And Earth. They Promised To Provide The Schoo by myholydove(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2009
How reliable is AFRIHUB service in your school?
Re: When Afrihub Came Into Fut Minna, They Promised Heaven And Earth. They Promised To Provide The Schoo by FiremanJr(m): 2:01am On Apr 14, 2009
Afrihub is just a project that made a select few millionaires and left us with insufficient and half dead systems. My phone is 10 times faster than afrihub,
The 60 hours they issue is just a facade. Most student dont even use up to 5 hours. Since this semester begun I've never gone their and found a free system. They are always occupied. How do they expect just a little above 50 systems to serve the multitude of students. Afrihub is a failed project.
PS, I've started a thread on fut minna students. Care to join in?

(1) (Reply)

remove / All Aspiring Futoites applying for POST UME 2009/2010 session, Hear This! / Prospective Unilorin Economics Student Pls Post Ur Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.