Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

* Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf (912 Views)

++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by mikuz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Icekidd VS Obesemf

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Sunday 27 September 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by obesemf(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
check
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by Iceskidd(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Cech
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by LhoOd: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2015
L
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by obesemf(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Iceskidd, ready
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by Iceskidd(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Beast mode, guns spray he can't survive/ Its the niggas time to die/ But he goon claim he got goons/ So if them 'bad 'o 'men' attack me i head to the future and end his life/
You got killed twice by liricyst and now you living in the past/ This fat fúck will be getting in the bag/ Since he overweight i'ma 'kill o' without giving him the mass
You getting schooled bitçh i hope you learning puns/ Fūck with me wrong and meet your ending once/ Cos i grip AK's and use it to be taming sons/ Once i shot y'all gon see bullets in bese(biz) like i'm selling guns/
Leaving his family all in sorrow/ He don dey kolo/ Scared to death cos i got a 2 Gats and 2 magnum/ That mean i come to kombat with four arms, call me goro/
I'm not respecting his flow/ Either ways I'm ending him though/ Niggas lie when they say they expect him to grow Before I descend on the foe/ Grab him with one hand, pull the mac and 'Fire him' without 'Letting him go'/
cos I grip uzis and Macs im shooting this farmer/ ima vet you a newbie, no need to cause drama/ the only time you're called oldhead is when you got a bj from your grandma
Lyricist killed ya, how the fūçk is the ho still living/ You beat me? No believing/ When my niggas catch o this evening/ Its no child's play when I say 'O see beating'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by obesemf(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Drop the talk, make we fight, watch a nigga die, while i push him off a height

let's get it right, the stuff i write, when you bite, might be taken as light

like food while you're on diet, these are bright, to smite you, i take delight

^ that was just flex, im about to bring an 'end to the kid', like puberty rites

this is tight
whats the clause, you find a nigga dead, and u don't know the cause

twas because he _fucked with the boss,

he and his fam are poor, they window shop at local stores

they say poverty is a disease, i lure him with the 'money cure', and 'nail' him to a cross

it'll only get worse, when i show you're at fault

it's a 'race game', no 'road rush' when i make this black cat halt

by mistake, I make his crew 'burnout', he gets killed by default

im relaxed, no 'need for speed', when i drag his corpse on the 'asphalt'

this won't get gory, today i feel quite lazy

matter of fact, i should be in my crib, chilling with white ladies

but against him, im ready to smite faces

you lack influence, so my next uppercut 'takes you to the roof'...now your fam has someone in high places

this day, ima put Kid in his place, he's lacking this grace

he's getting disgraced, his priorities misplaced

he's just a small fool, little nigga in a big race

If u ever hear Ice is big, then the topic is Segun Arinze and his face

you surprised i murked you, what the _fuck are u gaping at

you came to fight me alone, your crew decided on staying back

it's your death, your family will remember this day in black

we win with points, but i leave 'K none', when i stroke him with the waving flag

he believes he can beat me, i really see his faith leaping

i know my onions, i leave tears when i see the fake peeping

I hate speaking, after this u go see the gay weeping

with these bars im a surgeon, i leave ice wide open like wake keeping

bring goons where you're staying at, sambisa weed getting us higher

Ice is a thief, no, ice is a liar, no, ice is a thief and a liar

only religion can save u now, after this you should retire

even when u find God, i go finish Ice in the baptism of fire

ima kill the kid for the bread, these thoughts in my head

to leave him dead, with his fabric red,

im a 'high target', against me, niggas bled

we aint cut of the same 'cloth' i bring better 'material' there's evidence in this 'thread'

you won't stop the bloodshed writing on your pad always

i strike fear in his goons, his gees all gaze

see im a god, i just proved that he's all fake

indeed 'ice is on top', it's 'too easy', im done with this... piece of cake

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by mikuz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Open for votes :
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
damn! what has obesemf been smoking..
you sef don dey watch too much KOTD abi?

icekidd. . why are your quatrains always short? & try arranging your bars properly...

Opener Obesemf [I preferred the kid/puberty rites you did to the Omen scheme icekidd did

Rhymes Obesemf had more rhymes & better ones..

Flow Tie

Punchlines Obesemf [the name flips on ice made the difference ..the word associations too made you cling this crit.

Wordplays Obesemf [though you almost ruined it with wordies like money cure/manicure.. wtf?

Closer Obesemf..

MVGT - Obese

icekidd ..you should try to always complete your quatrains as it puts you at a disadvantage..

the oldhead/grandma bar was hot... peace
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by Ibime(m): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Obese you need to learn multis fast to get further. I don't know whether Ice ran out of energy and couldn't bother scripting.

Puberty rites line wins this for Obese

MVGT: Obese
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by GIYAZZ(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ice is a thief, no, ice is a liar, no, ice is a thief and a liar
gringringrin
This line for sweet die if to say na live brawl be this. Lol
MVGT: Phatman
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by Emaprince: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2015
with these bars im a surgeon, i leave ice wide open like wake keeping

Like Ibime said, Obesemf really need to learn to do multies in order to up his game and move away from the zone he is right now.
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
i don't understand… obesemf does multies

wake-keeping
faith leaping
gay bleeding
hate speaking
fake peeping.

smh
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by obesemf(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
i don't understand… obesemf does multies

wake-keeping
faith leaping
gay bleeding
hate speaking
fake peeping.

smh

maybe they want 8 word multies grin
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
icekids verse too short.
bese. wins.
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Obesemf by mikuz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Closed : Obesemf wins this.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Emcees / What Song Did Olamide Sample On "Prayer For Client" / //~₦~/>!<(king Of Poets Tourney - *GROUP B*) Heywhizzy Vs Teddybiyasi >!</~₦~//

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.