Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

* Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * (688 Views)

++++++ Congratulations : Obesemf Is Lord Of The Rings 2015 ++++++ / * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Mikuz V Obesemf * / * + Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread + * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by mikuz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Icekidd V Mikuz

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Sunday 27 September 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by Iceskidd(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Lets get it poppin
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by mikuz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Let's post. . .
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by Iceskidd(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hercules mode Incase this foe is strong/
Mik gon under rate me, he don't know this thug/
Why kill him? When I could get the homie's pops/
Kill the ol' man, meek still wouldn't inherit the earth if his father owned this world/

My new 'image' playing heel showing niggas i sicker/
Prove to y'all my opponents are weaker/
Travelling down South like heading to bayelsa/
Before i 'pass port' i stop at mik's crib within two minutes he get the picture(pitcher)

Ain't you go killed by FPH? nigga spill the truth/
Men even kslib beat the fōōl/
Knife to open a big wound at the back of his foot/
Put an old watch in there, lets see if time (heels)heals the wound/

We don't want you as a MOD but this bitçh don't wanna leave/
You must be high on some coke and wéēd/
Since you superman i'll hold the fifth/
Or me and my niggas jump you either ways before you die you'll be 'writing on will'(riding on a wheel) nigga you Christopher Reeves/

Goons gon car jack mik while he driving his mothers Honda/
Force him to watch while we rape his sis, kill him if he try to slumber/
Now i dare you to battle airmark, stupíd modafucah/
You wouldn't cos you know we shall come(shao khan) to the thread screaming airmark(ermac) wins like mortal kombat/

Kingsley walking with his gang them gay hom0s/
Goons with me, ready to attack when i say follow/
We use a chick you separate him from the crew/
And my 'team mar ya' when they catch k-solo/

break my legs i'll still fight/
and im still tight/
throw a motolov in ya crib and it burn ya/
i call it sleek cos it made kim white

the ol mik was a king, but aint nobody like the new kim/
even them hos cant fuūck ya, they say you too slim/
they dont wanna break ya/
so we catch this animal mikuz knock him backwards that means you going to the 'zoo kim'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by mikuz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2015

I leave this swine panicking/ he's lines lack reasoning/ he's on a road to nowhere, so he best quit the sly wack writtens/
. . cos if Kid ever claims he's going places, then it's child trafficking!!/

Your death is official/ I ll hammer your chest with a chisel/
. . before I leave you slaughtered outside a court premises, till lawyers claim the killing was "extra judicial"!/

I'm popping the llama/ to uncouple the maga/ but if he block the shots, I ll hurt him with banter/
. . cos you think it's another Hajj stampede, when I send Muslim pilgrims to match on him, and give 'Ice prints' like the Chocolate city rapper!!/

I fry peasants/ and slice tenants/
. . so I'll be 'hell bent' on destroying him before five seconds/
since his wackness 'stinks to high heavens'!!/

I ain't even started and I'm already tearing this ppussy/ apart, as verbal bullets run from his head to his booty/
. . but if he still got some energy left, Ill double my efforts . . and reach 'So for more' like it's my 'second year in the Uni'!/

This nigga calls me a pest and a puppet/ that my light jabs are nothing compared to his rockets/ plus Ill confess hes the toughest/
When he puts a tech in ma gullet/. . . but when these uppercuts starts uprooting his chin, you'll see him 'turn pale' like he 'emptying a bucket'!/

I ll have this bumkum's dentals split/ cos this is 'The Meltdown' for the sentimental bbitch/
I don't care if he's still a minor. .
I'll disregard 'Ice age' and blast him to Asia till he gets a 'Continental drift'!!/

He got no audios, cos he lacks the essentials to spit/ I might as well blow out his brains with a C4/
. . cos the only time you see Ice on a joint is when a player gets injured!/

Gottoboy turned the lad to a wwhore/ and ffucked his @ss on the floor/
Sokrates tried to attack his APARTMENT and invade BOY'S QUATERS till he got laid FLAT and parted in four!/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Sep 28, 2015
This is an easy one so I'll get it out the way first.

Ice put up a decent fight although some reaches in wordplay there, but Mikuz wins this easily. The first 3 punches of Mikuz basically wrapped this up

MVGT - Mikuz
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by GIYAZZ(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
break my legs i'll still fight/
and im still tight/
throw a motolov in ya crib and it burn ya/
i call it sleek cos it made kim white

This bar right here is sick. Though Mikuz was tight too, Ice wasn't consistent. (That's his major problem)

Now he lost this.

MVGT: Mikuz

1 Like

Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by Emaprince: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2015
One the best verses I have ever seen from icekidd. Passport, kimwhite. Nice one my nigga. Mikuz was just too much for you in this brawl. Nameflips made it easier for him.

MVGT - mikuz
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
icekid tried.
mvgt. mik
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by mikuz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Closed : Mikuz wins this.
Re: * Lord Of The Rings Final 2015 : Icekidd V Mikuz * by dj5naira(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2015
mikuz:

I leave this swine panicking/ he's lines lack reasoning/ he's on a road to nowhere,
mikuz:
Your death is official/
[img]http://mkozo.files./2012/12/dalai-lama-laugh.jpg?w=300[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Dark Cant Rebel With Light... / .huzzle Ladz,recruiting Members,interested? Drop Ya Name And Phone Numbers Mtn Only,another Thread W / Everybody Wanna Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.