Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) (2105 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Super Cute Son [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2015
If you think Mike Ezuruonye is handsome, wait till see the woman through which he came out... The Nollywood superstar took to Instagram to show off his beautiful mum.

He caption the photo "Home chilling with my SUPER STAR..SUPER WOMAN... yes my Super Duper MAMA on this Happy Sunday! See photo of his mum below

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/nollywood-actor-mike-ezuruonye-shows.html

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by DankemzI(m): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Fyn Woman, see as she still young & Chykable cool
I know some guys here who won't mind Banging her grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by Behira(f): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2015
They look alike tho
Re: Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by DankemzI(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Behira:
They look alike tho

That face,.......
Seems the mum is also an Actress
Re: Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by Sapphie(f): 1:06am On Sep 21, 2015
Hehe... I love his face wen hez angry lolz Beautiful Mum tho
Re: Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by IamAtribalist: 2:16am On Sep 21, 2015
cool Okay if this woman is beautiful then Segun Arinze is an Adonis. Okay o.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2015
They so look alike. His mom is biuriful
Re: Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shows Off His Beautiful Mum (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:54am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Okay if this woman is beautiful then Segun Arinze is an Adonis. Okay o.
photos of ur mom or stfu...no offense

(1) (Reply)

Beef Alert!!!!!!!!!! Ybnl Vs Mavins / This Will Shock You - Another Prove That Earth Is Flat / Checkout The Two Outfits Mercy Aigbe Wore For Her 40th Birthday Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.