Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! (417 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by pussydog: 1:34am On Sep 21, 2015
hello webmasters, please I have a problem that has been bothering me. I bought a domain and want to link it to my blog, I want to know if it's possible to use my blogger template on the domain, also if it's possible to post from my blog. if it's possible to move all my posts and content to the new domain. thank u
Re: Please Help! by pussydog: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2015
gidimasters:
where did you host the new domain
hello, it's godaddy
Re: Please Help! by j4sure(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
pussydog:
hello webmasters, please I have a problem that has been bothering me. I bought a domain and want to link it to my blog, I want to know if it's possible to use my blogger template on the domain, also if it's possible to post from my blog. if it's possible to move all my posts and content to the new domain. thank u

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Health Or Medical Related Blog / Windows 10 Gamers Now Goes Wireless With An Xbox One Controller / Need To Recruit A Web Developer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.