Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua (1157 Views)

For My Beloved In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Polynesian roots beauty in youth light brown skin with colourful array of pursuits....

strong woman with fire and truth, raised me from your hands encrypted a ruby jewel...

there's no mistaking that I love you, still like the South Pacific waters that glisten light blue...

My polynesian empress forever young immortalised in my memory of nostalgia made new....

Hard Working with the emphasis of family at the centre-fold, Majestically bold in linguistics to the letter-fold with loving kisses...

you extended your hold with visual encryptions, how I love you Mother Emma Tolua beyond descriptions....

I call you my first mother because you raised me and tana from our existence, always pushing us to excel in school unfaltering persistence....

kicked our asses when we strayed yelled when we never listened, till your words sunk in and apologies were given..

you were always right with the things that you made us envision..

Wisdom of old from knowledge of life's cistern, you taught the value of blood told me to protect my sisters...

that why I got in a lot of fights at school coz I wasn't chicken shi't...

though my fists were soft I remembered your words to kick em kids and hit wit the nearest brick...

You had a sense of humor even when you were terminally ill like patients with tumours....

you always remained classy and taught me not to give ear to rumors...

jealous ones always envy to life's tailor made suitors.....

Words can never come close to how much I love you, nor can those three words amount to how much I owe you..

My beautiful Grandmother Emma Sophia Tolua..

Forever cherished in my heart,
you were the true definition of "unconditional love" coz you bestowed it to me from the start.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by GidiQuotes: 6:21am On Sep 21, 2015
her beauty still shows even in her 80's
without make up she was a beautiful maiden

the woman that taught my mama how to love
she told mama beauty is in the inside not curves
she told mama to have patience than a nurse

oh Grand ma.... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Khaytunechi: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2015
GidiQuotes:
her beauty still shows even in her 80's
without make up she was a beautiful maiden

the woman that taught my mama how to love
she told mama beauty is in the inside not curves
she told mama to have patience than a nurse

oh Grand ma.... kiss

I love your grandma Gidi cry beautiful words you said for such a queen. She had wisdom and intelligence too smiley

I will never forget the woman whom raised me from her hands, I'm proud you never forgot yours too Gidi...

Strong foundation there kiss

1 Like

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Khaytunechi:
Beautiful

Thank you Peters smiley
Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by GidiQuotes: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Adanna28:

I love your grandma Gidi cry beautiful words you said for such a queen. She had wisdom and intelligence too smiley

I will never forget the woman whom raised me from her hands, I'm proud you never forgot yours too Gidi...

Strong foundation there kiss
thanks mama wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
GidiQuotes:

thanks mama wink

My pleasure smiley
Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by AlNelssyn(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
How Nice
Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Supermiy: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Adanna28:
Polynesian roots beauty in youth light brown skin with colourful array of pursuits....

strong woman with fire and truth, raised me from your hands encrypted a ruby jewel...

there's no mistaking that I love you, still like the South Pacific waters that glisten light blue...

My polynesian empress forever young immortalised in my memory of nostalgia made new....

Hard Working with the emphasis of family at the centre-fold, Majestically bold in linguistics to the letter-fold with loving kisses...

you extended your hold with visual encryptions, how I love you Mother Emma Tolua beyond descriptions....

I call you my first mother because you raised me and tana from our existence, always pushing us to excel in school unfaltering persistence....

kicked our asses when we strayed yelled when we never listened, till your words sunk in and apologies were given..

you were always right with the things that you made us envision..

Wisdom of old from knowledge of life's cistern, you taught the value of blood told me to protect my sisters...

that why I got in a lot of fights at school coz I wasn't chicken shi't...

though my fists were soft I remembered your words to kick em kids and hit wit the nearest brick...

You had a sense of humor even when you were terminally ill like patients with tumours....

you always remained classy and taught me not to give ear to rumors...

jealous ones always envy to life's tailor made suitors.....

Words can never come close to how much I love you, nor can those three words amount to how much I owe you..

My beautiful Grandmother Emma Sophia Tolua..

Forever cherished in my heart,
you were the true definition of "unconditional love" coz you bestowed it to me from the start.
awwwn cute..there a truck load of water works coming from eye...but i didn't cry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Supermiy:
awwwn cute..there a truck load of water works coming from eye...but i didn't cry grin

Lol issokay smiley
I'm very family orientated. Love em to death n beyond.
Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Supermiy: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Adanna28:

Lol issokay smiley
I'm very family orientated. Love em to death n beyond.
I'm jealous tho...in 9ja if it's not money ..it sucks

1 Like

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Supermiy:
I'm jealous tho...in 9ja if it's not money ..it sucks

Such a shame sha
Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by HungerBAD: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2015
Touching Poem.

Went through nearly all your write ups, and see you have a good flair for writing, please keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by AlNelssyn(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Touching Poem.

Went through nearly all your write ups, and see you have a good flair for writing, please keep it up.

Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Touching Poem.

Thank you very much smiley I will continue, It a passion of mine smiley
Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2015
AlNelssyn:

Seconded

Thank you dear smiley
Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by GIYAZZ(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Nice one, Ada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beloved Grandmother Emma Tolua by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Nice one, Ada.

Dalu Giyazz

(1) (Reply)

~fall Into Me~ / A Wonderful Poem For General Muhammadu Buhari: / The Wailing Wailers ( A Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.