Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities (1013 Views)

Goodday All, Pls Can A Citizen Of Lesotho Travel To Japan Without Visa? / Pls Can Anyone Help Me Find Admission In Turkey / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities In Turkey Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by abdulaliyu25(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Just finish my secondary school this year.. pls help me with website of universities
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by NOBODYY: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Google it bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by worry359(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2015
abdulaliyu25:
Just finish my secondary school this year.. pls help me with website of universities

You must get yourself more organized. People can not answer such a broad question!
What subject do you want to study?
What grades have you got?
How much money do you have available?
Schools in Nigeria or abroad?

Get these things sorted, then use Google to look for schools.
You must help yourself before others can help you.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by abdulaliyu25(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Want to study economics abroad
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by jammyunn(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2015
abdulaliyu25:
Want to study economics abroad
where is ur preference? Europe, asia, america?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by abdulaliyu25(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
No turkey
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by tpiah11: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by tpiah11: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
abdulaliyu25:

what you asking for is available on google.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by tpiah11: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
abdulaliyu25:
No turkey

are you asking about applying to universities in Turkey where you can study economics?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by abdulaliyu25(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2015
Yes that is what am asking
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities by Harmony222(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
abdulaliyu25:
Yes that is what am asking
what are your reasons for choosing turkey? Are you aware of the current crisis?
What is your monetary value?
Have you sat for any english test?

(1) (Reply)

Arik Airline Denies Missing Luggage......how Can? / Austria Suspends Schengen Agreement / A Day At Tin Can Island Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.