Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Best Way To Learn Autocad And Become Extremely Versatile - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Way To Learn Autocad And Become Extremely Versatile (2116 Views)

Learn Autocad And Revit Arch. Here!!! / Learn Autocad,revit And Achicad Here!!! / Learn Autocad,3d Architecture, Archicad An Revit Architecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Learn Autocad And Become Extremely Versatile by ebengems(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2015
As a researcher, I have stumbled upon so many AutoCad tutorial classes both online and offline. the painful part of it is that most of the AutoCad schools in our country 9ja today cannot teach you everything you need to know about the CAD software, yet they will go ahead to charge you as high as 30 - 50k for the training.

i started by doing the following:

- always practice all commands that is new to me, but in some cases most commands are difficult to memorise when you have not mastered it enough
- because of the above challenge, I bought a notebook and pen (Labeled it 'AutoCad Lectures')
- each time I practiced a command, I wrote the steps down in my AutoCad Lectures note and practice till I'm comfortable with such command. it was a slow process, but my mind was made up to learn and I was making progress as well, just that everything was slow at that moment, but nothing good comes easy and my mind was made up to perfect.

despite the difficulty, I never gave up and my research grew stronger, not untill one day I came across an online tutorial cd from a foreign country, the price tag was $48 and I was interested in it, but I wasn't aware of it's contents which kept my mind biased about making advancement in purchasing it. Later on, I managed to fund my accessBank visa card and pay for the $48 cd which the contents is not yet clear to me, it is a risk and someone has to take it; I think I did.

it took complete two months for the cd to arrive from Georgia USA to Nigeria as I choose flat rate delivery to reduce shipping fee.

Now, my package just arrived and I was curious to unravel the contents. to my greatest surprise, the contents was far more helpful and self explanatory than what I expected it to be. when I started using this cd to learn, I noticed that my previous slow learning process was a punishment to me. I can't imagine how far I've gone in just in one week.

Today, I'm a perfect and very proud with AutoCad and make living out of it by drafting plans for individuals and companies. but the individual aspect has the highest turnover.

to cut the long story short, you too can learn and be very boastful of using AuoCAD because the same AutoCad tutorial CD that made me a star in AutoCad is now available in Jumia and Konga store at a very affordable and discounted rate. the ball is in your court, play it smart...knowledge is power, but information keep you ahead of others. don't joke with knowledge and information if your desire is to succeed in life.

Check my signature for more info or enquiry!

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Learn Autocad And Become Extremely Versatile by ioakpan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thank you for the information. You can also enroll online or click here to see other ways to learn AutoCAD.

https://ngportals.com/learn-autocad/

(1) (Reply)

10.2 Inch Mini Laptop Personal Computer Notebook Epc Umpc / Why Does My I.e 6 And Firefox Keep Crashing? Help! / Nigcomsat Offers Free Hands-on Training On VSAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.