Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Make Money,look Good And Have Great Fun Without Hassels - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money,look Good And Have Great Fun Without Hassels (911 Views)

Interested Charcoal Exporter For Good And Reliable Source Of Goods / Oriflame Cosmetics: Look Good And Still Make Good Cash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money,look Good And Have Great Fun Without Hassels by beeq2009(f): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2015
Few weeks ago i was introduced to a beauty biz that really got my attention cos twas a wonderful platform for me to actually have fun while making money . its called oriflame. Oriflame is a sweden cosmetics company of over 48years present in 62countries of the world. There Products include:makeup,fragrances,bodycare,haircare and skincare products.
It has a very low start up investment with 1200naira only for registration and 8800 products ranging frm 400-7000naira.
Their products are monthly need in every home so thats recurring customers for you.
The best part is u get to earn money by getting 30% profit frm products and also get a reasonable percentage wen u refer prospects.
This business is no joke o! It has come to stay to Empower Nigerians financially and upgrade lifestyles!
The truth is if people make it! you too can make it!
It's for everybody- students, entrepreneurs, bankers, stay at home mum, Corps members...just name it!
With just 10k, you can rewrite or improve your financial story.
Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun with ORIFLAME COSMETICS NIG. To join as distributor or consultant contact: whatsapp 07037809662 Looking good is good business.

Re: Make Money,look Good And Have Great Fun Without Hassels by beeq2009(f): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oriflame is changing lives, it has changed mine and that of a lot of my team mates....
With very little start up capital where you get your investment and 30% profit back, you can build a 6,7 etc figures financial empire
Someone buys body cream,YOU get PAID, you buy your personal daily products e.g Toothpaste,YOU get PAID
Looking for highly motivated and success driven individuals ready to create monthly residual income for themselves,you will be trained to succeed. U can contact me on whatsapp 07037809662 for more enquiry.

(1) (Reply)

Business Made Easy!! / Professional Printing At Your Service / Hydraulic Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.