Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista (1125 Views)

Wizkid's Baby Mama Shola Ogudu Is One Hot Mama..see Photos / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Bikini Body (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by Loyal36: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Rukky Sanda keeps proving she knows her onions in the fashion world. The savvy actress is one hot fashionista.

See more pics: http://newspepa.com/photos-these-stylish-photos-of-rukky-sanda-proves-she-is-one-hot-fashionista-20226

Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by Abduletudaye(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok, nice.... cheesy.. I like her hair more... kiss
Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by bruno419(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2015
woman dey draw tattoo while her mates dey draw children come into the world
Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by Airforce1(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2015
bruno419:
woman dey draw tattoo while her mates dey draw children come into the world

wetin concern you with how she wan live her life
Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by Tallesty1(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2015
See kpengere nyash.

1 Like

Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by bruno419(m): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:

wetin concern you with how she wan live her life
wetin concern u with my post,u should be more concerned with ur so called album,or studio never open by 10??
Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by Neemcie(f): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2015
The fillers she used on her eyebrows tho.....too dark. With a boxy look.

No be only fashionista....
Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by WillyWest: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Fine dress, just that she no really get bottom.
Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by Shebarh(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
She looks goodkiss
Re: These Stylish Photos Of Rukky Sanda Shows She Is One Hot Fashionista by pretydiva(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
She's brighter than her future. Cute photo btw

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have A Man But I Always Arrange For S*x When I Want It – Nollywood Actre / Slangs Used By Our Musicians Explained In Memes / FINALLY~ Justin Bieber Drops Dance Video For Single "Sorry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.