Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ernest D. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ernest D. (339 Views)

AYAYA VIDEO: Idawizzy @idawizzy4ogolo - My Home (dir By Ernest Chris) / New Music: Ernest Adat - "All We Need" | @ernestadat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ernest D. by austinmozie: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
The Imo state born song writter and Hip-hop singer Ernest Obinna Mmadu popularly know as Ernest D was born on 28th of Dec.1987 to the family of Mr. & Mrs. Cyphrene Mmadu in Owerri Imo State.

Ernest surge into music began when he traveled to Benin where he spent most of his teen-age with some of his friends in ''Mark A Digital Sound Recording Studio'' where he worked part-time as a back-up singer, following the love and talent he has for music, He decided to drop his solo single "My Baby Girl " which it's success came as a massive boost in his career. The single got him some level of recognition which lead to his performance in some high profile shows across the country.

In 2010, Ernest D relocated to Lagos State to compete with the best of the industry's heavy weight taking his career to a greater height. In feb.28th 2013 he Dropped his hit single "Parango" ft. Sabi which received massive air play on radio stations across the country. By 2014 ''Parango'' has became a national anthem on the street of Lagos .

Ernest D has recorded more than 17 tracks after his hot single ''Parango''. He worked with big names in the industry both within and outside the country including monster hit maker Lahlah who was responsible for Sabi monster hit single "My Style" , Oriste Femi and Davido's uncountable hits.

Ernest is working his way up the ladder as he's currently working on his debut album which i believe will be huge success.

You can contact Enerst D on the following +2348020697715 or + 2348038904892 , facebook: Enerst Obi, twitter @ ErnestD

(1) (Reply)

New Music : Korede Bello FT. Asa - SOMEBODY GREAT (download) / Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Demmie Vee – Yalayolo / Gisttv.net NAIJA HIT: Selebobo – Wumewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.