Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help (1303 Views)

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / Cassava Plant With A Penis / What High Yielding Crop Can I Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thank you for visiting. I have in mind to plant cucumber,watermelon,Ugwu+ewedu. Though I know I may not have enough resources. But what is your advice?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by miqos02(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
amerengues:
Thank you for visiting. I have in mind to plant cucumber,watermelon,Ugwu+ewedu. Though I know I may not have enough resources. But what is your advice?
do u have a ready market for them? if yes pick one and start
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by jethro2: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
amerengues:
Apart from the cash what else do you have on ground?
Eg land, seeds, cutlass, how's, sprayers etc

1 Like

Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
jethro2:

Apart from the cash what else do you have on ground?
Eg land, seeds, cutlass, how's, sprayers etic

I have a land to rent. That's d only thing on ground with the 60k
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
miqos02:

do u have a ready market for them? if yes pick one and start

Thanks. Can 60k do any of the above? I have a land (rent )
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by solbash11(m): 5:26am On Sep 22, 2015
amerengues:

With the resources you've on ground now,
You can still manage with ewedu or Ugwu, But Forget about Cucumber or water melon, even N120,000 wouldn't be enough to cultivate these except under certain conditions (Which I'll call "GRACE of GOD)

But first, where is.your intended farm site location??
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by miqos02(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2015
amerengues:

stay with ugwu and ewedu for now, u can start others later
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
solbash11:

With the resources you've on ground now,
You can still manage with ewedu or Ugwu, But Forget about Cucumber or water melon, even N120,000 wouldn't be enough to cultivate these except under certain conditions (Which I'll call "GRACE of GOD)

But first, where is.your intended farm site location??

Ogun state. Aiit thanks. Will stick to Ugwu
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
miqos02:
stay with ugwu and ewedu for now, u can start others later
Thanks.
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by wisefizz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
amerengues:

Ogun state. Aiit thanks. Will stick to Ugwu

it's depend on the size of his land......
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by Johnnyessence(m): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
amerengues:

I have a land to rent. That's d only thing on ground with the 60k
u can still plant cucumber and watermelon provided u will be on ground to monitor it hmmmm not only that is land u rent is a plot or an acre nii
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Johnnyessence:
u can still plant cucumber and watermelon provided u will be on ground to monitor it hmmmm not only that is land u rent is a plot or an acre nii

The land is an acre. Thanks.
Just need to know if it can harvest some plots (how many?).
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by Soloxam(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
amerengues:
Which among these crops do you have knowledge about and which among is highly demanded for, make ur findings and go for the one that will give u good revenue............

NB planting watermelon at this time is 50/50 chance........
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Soloxam:
Which among these crops do you have knowledge about and which among is highly demanded for, make ur findings and go for the one that will give u good revenue............

NB planting watermelon at this time is 50/50 chance........

I am going for the training in November.
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by solbash11(m): 5:51am On Sep 23, 2015
amerengues:

I am going for the training in November.

That's a very wonderful step you want to take because you really need to be adequately trained before venturing into farming business.

But my only concern is for you get someone who is really experienced and a successful practical farmer to put you through properly BECAUSE there're lot of Bogus experts here on Nairaland who don't really practice what they preach properly, hence they are not successful in this Agribusiness, while they just keep coming up with a way to make money from from people who're New to farming business just like you.

(OP...I don't know but something tells me that you & I will get to meet on the farm in person, during the course of your training by November...I may be wrong thoughsmiley
Re: What Can I Plant With #60000 Budget..pls Help by amerengues(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
smiley
solbash11:

Alright sir

That's a very wonderful step you want to take because you really need to be adequately trained before venturing into farming business.

But my only concern is for you get someone who is really experienced and a successful practical farmer to put you through properly BECAUSE there're lot of Bogus experts here on Nairaland who don't really practice what they preach properly, hence they are not successful in this Agribusiness, while they just keep coming up with a way to make money from from people who're New to farming business just like you.

(OP...I don't know but something tells me that you & I will get to meet on the farm in person, during the course of your training by November...I may be wrong thoughsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Moringa Seedlings For Sale / Chicken/poultry Plucker Machine / Trucks(10,15,30 Tons Available) Warehouse In Kaduna & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.