Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Who Have Successfully Swapped His Phone With Martrix Preowned In Slot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Have Successfully Swapped His Phone With Martrix Preowned In Slot (716 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Price In Slot & Jumia Nigeria 2018 / The Fraud In Slot Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Successfully Swapped His Phone With Martrix Preowned In Slot by Chopstaff10: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
hy guys am llooking for someone who had successfully swapped his old phone..... broken screen phone specifically pls lets rub minds
Re: Who Have Successfully Swapped His Phone With Martrix Preowned In Slot by ddjay: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
successfully did mine with the touts around them because their price offer was better.imagine matrix pricing my my clean good phones (sony Xperia e1,bb 9720)for 8k always better to look for individual buyer
Re: Who Have Successfully Swapped His Phone With Martrix Preowned In Slot by Chopstaff10: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok....

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Unlock My Lg Stylo Phone / Easiest Way To Upgrade Window 7 To Windows 10 / Clean And Neat HTC V6 16K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.