Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Buying Online Vs Stores - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buying Online Vs Stores (557 Views)

Pls Help With Site For Buying Online / Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria / TECNO Camon C8 Is Now Available In Nigeria Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Online Vs Stores by Olasco93: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
I have recently been studing the new way of shopping in Nigeria just like the way foreign countries have had it, which is Window Shopping/Online shopping etc.

I know they both have Advantages/Disadvantages, but come to think of it; is buying something online as good as working into stores yourself so that you can really feel/see what you buy mostly Phones/Gadgets, because sometimes (seeing is believing)
What's your take about shopping online?
For me i heard that 'some' Phones online are really not genuine. Some say most are REFURBISHED and less original.
Add yours...
Re: Buying Online Vs Stores by robinhez2: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Let me start by saying "who no go, no go know"

I've personally been to the Jumia Warehouse! Products there are directly from the manufacturers. In the case of 'refurbished' phones, understand that Jumia is not the only merchant on Jumia (lol) . We have other merchants, anyone can sell on jumia. Some are recognised (those with stars) while some are startup guys.

And so, those non-Jumia guys can sell what they want, it aint Jumia's business, but there are still provisions for such cases. Read the policy document.

I should tell you that, online shopping is the best bet now!
And most online shops have a return policy, so if u have any problems with ur purchase, you can return it back without paying.
Online shopping saves you unecessary expenses and its more comfortable.

I advice you patronise well known stores like Konga, Jumia and the likes.

See this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/2614754/jumia-konga-consultancy-thread

1 Like

Re: Buying Online Vs Stores by robinhez2: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lalasticlala!
Re: Buying Online Vs Stores by Whizpeter(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
I love going to the shops and picking my goods and examining them before parting with my hard earned cash..!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Network Recharge Error? / Tecno G9 Tab 2 For Sale...SOLLLLDDDD...... / Advise Pls, I Need A Phone Dat Hz Good Reception!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.