Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

V.E.C.T.O.R - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / V.E.C.T.O.R (2877 Views)

Slim T - O Bad Gan Ft Dammy Krane (official Video Download) / Vector Feat. 2face Idibia - Get Down: V.e.c Killed This Pigeon Flow Mannhhh / Rounds -------v.e.c.t.o.r (enjoy And Have A Great Weekend Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2009
hello guys hope ya'll having a swell easter time. for me and my crew (Team 17) it's been nothing but great fun. we were at cubes in the gallerie last night and we had loads of fun. we had a show we organised with a couple of sponsors including power horse! it was a blast ya'll Vector performed, m7sgp general pype, shelly roy, ade pyper and a host of other talented cats, dj midas was in the building, dj magnum the illest held it down the whole nite til midas took over from him, it was swell time for real, the event was covered by soundcity ya'll stay tuned to ur soundcity progs and u'll get it aiit! the night that started well didn't end good anyway we thank God that no life was lost. DJ Magnum who happened to be one of our crew member had an accident. After handing over to midas he went down outside the gallerie having a chat with a friend and just taking cool breeze. He was called to come and do an interview with the beasutiful soundcity presenter, he didn't notice the entrance door to the gallerie is closed (i guess he was tipsy) he ran into it (u can imagine the rest from here) he had a cut on his face close to his right eye, a very deep cut on his left arm (u cud see his bone shit is crazy). We had to rush him to the infamous military hospital on awolowo rd ikoyi where he received adequate medical attention. He was discharged the same night we took him home to rest then went back to pick our ladies from the club. But we good, everyone is cool. Vector, Pype, Ben and Sode travelled by 8am to PH city for an all exclusive easter event. They due to be back by tommorrow.

For this easter I have two exclusive singles for ya'll cos ya'll my peoples for real! The first one is exclusively off the forth-coming album by Vector the track is titled "SHAKARA" and it features "SHOGON" (DOLLAR SOUND BABY!), The second is a smash hit joint by SHOGON titled "LOUD E!" ya'll gon love it! the links are below see ya'll next week! peace n love.

OLUSESI "SESI" OMOSETAN

http://www.zshare.net/audio/585340495f0581d3/    ------SHAKARA

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5853438420a8ddb0/   ------- LOUD E!

OH! NOT TO FORGET MY SMASH HIT "EMI NA TI HAMMER" STILL GETTING DOWNLOADS LIKE CRAZY NOW OVER 500!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5801868521f7a66b/

Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2009
Moreso, Vector and P.Y.P.E along side other hot naija artistes rocked the Kennis music easter fiesta at Ajao Estate side (Video clip of their performance coming soon).
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
My man Vector is most definitely one of the greatest MCs to ever come out of Africa. What he got over a lot of cats in this game is his versatility and creativity. He murders every song/collabo, he's outstandingly different, a true leader. Listen to his collabos and u'll know what i'm saying. Like he decides how things shud run! Vector is great and I got his back any f*%king time or day. cool
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
yeah wht's poppin' pple? just to let ya'll know we still keepin it real like real madrid who just signed CR9 to a whopping sum of 80 miller pounds!!! shocked whAT?!!! crazy yo! the download links are still running so u can keep downloading 'em hits and keeping it real with us. One love!
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
ya'll can also catch me on facebook www.facebook.com/olusesi.omosetan
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by ofokasibe: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2009
KUDOS TO U GUYS FRIJOS AND VECTOR U ARE THE BEST ARTIST PROMOTER THIS YEAR FRIJOS , HAN HAN YOU ARE OVER-TOO MUCH , ONE DAY ONE SONG ,,,VECTOR IS WINNING ALL THE SPOTS ON MY MEDIA PLAYERS , Bleep UPLOADERS WHO DIDNT GIVE US DOWNLOAD LINKS. MUCH RESPECT TO V-E-C

just make sure u dont relax in the uploads the sky is the limit ,,plus when is the album coming out , i will be the first to buy.

FRIJOS , VECTOR , SHOGUN ,, YALL ARE WELL MOUTHED , OFOKA STAMPING IT BOLDLY
frijos can i have songs by ZEE ALSO?plssssssssssssss PROMOTE HER TOO ! SHE DESERVES IT
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by lalaboi(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2009
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2009
src[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98AdSFX28VE&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5zH2Gd2ojU&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2009
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGA95dUn8ok&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2009
@lalaboi, i overstand u wella ok. pls do me a favor n change the "topic" to a more compelling one like i.e "V.E.C.T.O.R" Thanks! wink
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2009
Lalaboi i wonder how fans will be able to know there's something new from Vector when there's no heading/subject/topic about that.ur using ur power but anyway fans shud ensure to come here anytime/everytime they want something new from v.e.c i'll keep u guys posted right here. they can't run us down o! b4 i jump out i want ya'll to watch out for two seperate (Vector) collabos with dr frabz and Y.Q. keep it locked!
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by lalaboi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
Just holla at me if you want a change in topic yeh. . . .Its good to have things organised. . . . . .Dont want the music section being domintaed by just one person. .hope you understand that. . .
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2009
no mind my protest baba u get mouth! grin
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
word up ya'll just to drop a quick info for ya'll. Now for those ya'll gon' be attending the soundcity music video awards tommorrow, watch out for ya boy V.E.C.T.O.R as he'll be performing alongside Y.Q.

Moreso, i've got the new/fresh out da kitchen/hot single "Nobody Else" Y.Q ft. V.E.C.T.O.R as i sit here right now typing it's bangin in my ear!!

I strongly believe that's what they'd be performing 2maro. It's on!
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2009
src[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wo5qJE6QAI&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2009
Today is Vector's birthday! Now let's see how many of you truly wish him well as ya'll claim lol. Happy b/day V.E.C wishing u a long life, sound health and prosperity! grin
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2009
HEY GUYS THIS IS YET ANOTHER "PLAY PLAY" VIDEO FOR YA'LL ENJOYMENT. THE BOYS VECTOR AND SHOGON DOING THEY THANG OVERSTAND? THIS SONG IS OLD WAS DUG OUT THE ATRCHIVES BUT STILL HOT AND FRESH LIKE THAT. ENJOY

http://www.zshare.net/video/639557470b7baf9b/

src[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2AZcsxcIgM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="[/flash]application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by obinna5000(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
I'm wishing Vector a happy birthday even though its kinda late.
@Olusesi
Guy, can u please post the link for Vector's Facebook page.
Thanks.
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Obinna u too 666 posts? lol me, u and rapjunkie na wah o! i don't remember vector's link on fb for now pls.
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2009
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey HEY YO! Y.Q dude is the realest of 'em naija RnB crooners right now! watch out for Y.Q ft. Vector "Nobody Else" (Produced by Dr. FRabz). Dr Frabz deserves the award for producer of the year, dude is sick with beats! Damn! i'm just proud to be affiliated to this blessed people yo! cool
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2010
Lol going back in time, since his album drops today the 29th of October 2010. Mehn it's been a long time coming. The road has been rough but we're still on course. grin
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by raino: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2010
Vector is one of my fav nigerian rappers. I hope his album is as tight as it should tho.
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2010
Got no love for any jay z wana be.
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2010
@babaearly, we appreciate u anyhow. cool
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by Mafia4life(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2010
@ poster,
I am a core far of vector. Pls if u got links for his sh*t, I will appreciate alot. All those link are invalid.
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2010
@mafia4life thanks for the love and support for realness. You can visit Vector's fan page and get all exclusive stuff i.e audios, videos, radio interviews etc etc just go to facebook n search for Vectortheviper Lanre. Cheers!
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by Mafia4life(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2010
frijos:

@mafia4life thanks for the love and support for realness. You can visit Vector's fan page and get all exclusive stuff i.e audios, videos, radio interviews etc etc just go to facebook n search for Vectortheviper Lanre. Cheers!
Thanks alot. Vector is the real dude that keep it 100.
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by frijos(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2010
Nice!
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by Mafia4life(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2010
WTF!!!!!!!! Can't find that dude on facebook. I searched just as u wrote. Search in other forms yet that bubu's page is hidden. Pls share the link.
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by tavarez(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2010
for people outside Nigeria like me ,u can buy Vectors album online on www.nigerianhiphop.net , i Love vector
Re: V.E.C.T.O.R by mr100: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
I was opportuned to be at the palms shopping mall in Lekki, that's wher i bought my own copy of state of suprise. very nice album am enjoying all thr tracks from a-z Vector is good abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland's Top 20 Nigerian Songs Since 2000 / Young John or Pheelz: Who Is The Better Producer? / MP4 +MP3: DJ Abba – Soyayya Dadi [download Official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.