Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. (2824 Views)

Need Supplier Egusi,ogbono,garri,elubo,stockfishcrayfish And Eru / Stockfish/panla For Sale Both Wholesale And Retail / Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by leelat: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
I need supplier of stockfish and crayfish.I want to resell @wholesales price.Send price quotation to; leelat579@gmail.com.
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by leelat: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2015
leelat:
I need supplier of stockfish and crayfish.I want to resell @wholesales price.Send price quotation to; leelat579@gmail.com.
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by leelat: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by millhouse: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
Fh
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by leelat: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by leelat: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by divineappo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
leelat:
do u still need dry crayfish? i get from oron akwa ibom. its clean. no single sand in it. i sent u a pm
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by billbonesmd(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
I can get you crayfish, from iron in akwaibom, very good stuff.. Bigbillbones @gmail.com

Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by sawdonline: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
We supply top quality grade crayfish

Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by jwax: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by yettyjames: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
I can get you the stockfish like how many pack are you purchasing
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by seskee(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Both crayfish bag and stockfish goes for much pls ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by yettyjames: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
where is your location( then the stockfish is in two parts cut- cut and flesh so wich one are you going for
Re: I Need Supplier Of Stockfish(panla Fish) And Crayfish. by anthonyemeka: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please I am interested in original smoked crayfish,mangala fish & catfish if you deal on wholesale please send me your whatsapp number. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sewage Diegester For Piggy Farm Waste.. No Evacuation / Biodigester For Gas Generation In Farms And Homes / Home Of Poultry Cages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.