Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. (1201 Views)

What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. / Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Guys and ladies have you ever encountered a cultist in school? that feeling you get when a cultist start threatening you and promise to make your life unbearable if you fail to their demand, guyz share your experiences and how you were able to make them go. "when i was in 100level a cultist guy in my department threatened to deal with me because i sat down on an empty chair not knowing that he was the one that was sitteth there, so when he came he demanded i leave but i refused telling him(na your papa chair?) he got furious and vow to deal with me, i never knew he was a cultist untill a friend of mine told me, so as a sharp boy i quickly called my uncle that is an army officer and told him a cultist vow to use me for sacrifice, so him and his coleagues came to school and arrested the guy, so he signed an undertaking that nothing should happen to me in school else he will be held responsible. "that was how i became untouchable in the university and he started calling me bros. lol cc dominique

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Abayor7: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
i dnt play around them, so No
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by faray: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Sveen: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shhf
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
can I get your Uncle's number, just in case..
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
I haven't been threatened, but I've been cajoled to join.
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by inevitableme(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Maybe
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nastydroid(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
See as people dy book space shocked
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by msbbash(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
can I get your Uncle's number, just in case..
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=msbbash post=38251321][/quote]
what?
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Karmanaut:
I haven't been threatened, but I've been cajoled to join.
share ur experience, what happened?
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by pillan(f): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
here to read lies..
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by HOMOTOYOSI10: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Team lienus come see food o
#heretoreadthelies grin wink
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by factorial1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
k
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Richiez(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
cool
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Omololu007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ibaka nah me nah me cool
Re: Have You Ever Be Threatened By A Cultist In School? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Will edit later.

(1) (Reply)

PIC: Unizik Medical Laboratory Student Wins Miss Anambra 2015 / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu / Opportunity To STUDY, LIVE And WORK In Tbilisi Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.