Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself (1502 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike & The Mystery Lady (photos) / “I Love You Daddy” — Dbanj’s Son Tells Him On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by exlinkleads(f): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Former AGN President, Segun Arinze was a guest on the Rubbin Minds TV show this past weekend.
On Saturday September 19th, 2015, Segun Arinze chatted with Ebuka Obi Uchendu where he talked about his tenure as the President of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria and how Emeka Ike rejected to be his vice.

He also called out Emeka Ike and warned him to stop disgracing the guild. In conclusion he discussed his involvement in President Jonathan’s political campaign and other issues.

Can't upload the video clip here, you can watch the video clip of the interview at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/segun-arinze-calls-emeka-ike-devil.html#sthash.FlIpGURD.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by donholy28(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Segun Eyerinze
Re: Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
pffft
Re: Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
3 unrelated things on my mind...
big eyes..
saraki..
eye witness....
where am i even going with this?
Re: Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by southernbelle(f): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
ok, mr pure-in-heart tongue
Re: Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by darmys(f): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
hian
Re: Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by pet4ril(f): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Huhhhhhh angry angry
Re: Segun Arinze Calls Emeka Ike The Devil, Tells Him To Stop Disgracing Himself by ayokunle032(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Plants A Loving Kiss On Wife Elsie / Is This Photo Of Flavour With A Dancer Appropriate? / Unison League Hack Cheats Unlimited Gems And Gold For Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.