Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day (710 Views)

Best Joke Of Today ( Wife Adult Joke In Hindi ) / Joke Of The Day. / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by muzzyboss(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
SHAYO NA BASTARD A guy got so high and was searching for his missing phone with the torchlight from the same phone he was looking for. Since he was so worried with the search and almost in tears, his close friend who was also high joined him in this serious search. After 2hours of searching, his phone rang, he picked the call and quickly told the caller: "I'll call you back, am trying to look for my phone" and he angrily cut the call and continued to search for the phone he just answered a call from. He decided to use the same phone to try calling his line and when he got a busy signal, he turned to his friend and said: " Guy forget, that phone don go, the person wey thief am dey cut as I call am just now".

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day by Bevy12(f): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Joke Of The Day by nnachukz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
The power of the liquid bottle dweller is great. Experience will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Father Inlaw / When You See That Pastor That Said You'll Have Millions In 2015 / When You Want Your Make Up To Be Perfectly Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.