Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Anyone Who Chose Any Of Ondo, Edo Or Benue Should Hook Up Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anyone Who Chose Any Of Ondo, Edo Or Benue Should Hook Up Here (631 Views)

Nysc Pcm's Who Chose Enugu State As First Choice Lets Meeet Here / Pcm's Who Chose Delta As Their First Choice Let's Meet Here / NYSC PCM's Who Chose Akwa-ibom "Fisrt Choice" Lets Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Chose Any Of Ondo, Edo Or Benue Should Hook Up Here by GMan650(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
To make our NYSC days merrrier and 'nairalandier'; anyone that chose anyone of Ondo, Edo or Benue should follow this thread
Re: Anyone Who Chose Any Of Ondo, Edo Or Benue Should Hook Up Here by GMan650(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm sure anyone who chose any of these 3 states is bound to have fun during his/her NYSC days cos I checked Benue up in Wikipedia and you can't believe they've got amazing and fun places. Edo is always fun as you already know. And Ondo is like the lowkey funplace of the South West. So anyone with anyone of these States as preferred states is bound to have fun. grin grin
Re: Anyone Who Chose Any Of Ondo, Edo Or Benue Should Hook Up Here by Lagusta(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
I no understand the "fun" you're talking about.....

Anyway I chose ondo as first choice and Edo as second.....
Re: Anyone Who Chose Any Of Ondo, Edo Or Benue Should Hook Up Here by atospet(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Yeah I picked Ondo too first choice. Abeg what's the fun in NYSC let's just get it over with...
Re: Anyone Who Chose Any Of Ondo, Edo Or Benue Should Hook Up Here by GMan650(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2015
To me I believe NYSC is adventurous and since I like adventures then I guess it should be fun most especially the camp

(1) (Reply)

To Whom Might Provide A Solution. / Corper's Hangout With Mc Rheloh ! Live In Imo / I Need Advice From Mature Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.