Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

D Business Of Makeup - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / D Business Of Makeup (856 Views)

Photos: The Power Of Makeup / The Art Of Makeup! (working With Colours) / The Fabulousities Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Business Of Makeup by dammy2good(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2009
hello all makeup artists in the house could u pls tell me where i can get a professional brush set and how to use them
Re: D Business Of Makeup by dammy2good(f): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2009
FELLY BABE
EVA
ANSWER D QUESTION
Re: D Business Of Makeup by sweetpeas: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2009
Obviously mac brushes are the best , but u can make use of tara 's brushes those r nice too, unviel just launched her brushes having tried them though.
On how to u them call me or send me an email and I will guide u thru step by step for each brush
08022935480, allechantmakeovers.com
Re: D Business Of Makeup by 2lip: 5:49am On Apr 17, 2009
well using the right set of brushes, with good quality,makes the difference, trustme.  wink
ill advice you invest in good qualty brushes that are durable.  personally , i use marykay set of brushes and elizabeth ardens, it doesnt crump the powders in, and gives a  smooth finishing to your work.  cool 
cant really say much about the locally made brushes but i will suggest you ask from a previous user , to determine its durability.
Re: D Business Of Makeup by 2lip: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
u could check online qualities to look out for , in buying a good brush. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Artists Come on in. / Facials. / Moderator Need Ur Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.