Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

plss Help!! My 9 Years Old Relative - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / plss Help!! My 9 Years Old Relative (440 Views)

9 Years Old Boy Breaks World Record By Clapping 1,080 Times In One Minute / My 9 Other Kids Are Bastards,” — Says Man Who Has 5 Babymamas / Nairalanders Plss Help Me To Thank God For My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

plss Help!! My 9 Years Old Relative by ruggedtimi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
i just realized my younger relative who strtd staying in my family house a month ago, she is abut to enta basic 4 ( primary 4 ) yet she cnt read at all. A for apple lie lie she no fit...atleast that one nursery pupils dey sing m. She cnt even spell her name. The funny thing is she can speak english ( not too good ), My mum is planning to strt her all over frm nursery 1 but she is 9 years old. Whch class do u recommend for her.
Re: plss Help!! My 9 Years Old Relative by chocolateme(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
The class she will start is not the issue. This is where you and your other siblings comes in, lots of responsibility for you guys, start teaching her from home first, make a time table for her lessons, limit her play play and African magic, don't let her a breathing space but let her rest and nap. Don't use impatience please, don't insult her, motivate her and you will see, she will surprise you all.
If after all said and done that aboki is still aboki, then every early morning, wake her up and TEAR her a very hot slap shouting on top of your voice "RECEIVE BRAIN"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Gmat Center In Lagos Pls / Game: Who Controls This Chain? / Good Diet For Muscle Growth - What Ingredients Create Muscles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.