Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode (277 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae / See How Nigerian Police Reacted To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by TalkItAll: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA – FORMER Spokesperson of former
President Goodluck Jonathan Presidential
Campaign Organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode
has condemned the abduction of former
Secretary to Government of the Federation
(SGF), Chief Olu Falae, calling on security
agencies to as a matter of urgency fish out
perpetrators of the act.
In a statement Monday, Fani-Kayode who
described the act as a dangerous development,
said that the people of South West cannot
watch idly while leaders of the zone and
Afenifere were being humiliated.
According the former Minister of Aviation, ” The
abduction of Chief Olu Falae is not only
unacceptable but it also an exceptionally
dangerous development. I say this because he
is not only an elder-statesman of our country
but he is also one of the most revered leaders
of Afenifere and the south-west.
“We cannot sit by idly and watch our leaders
and elders being endangered, shamed and
humiliated in this way. It is the governments job
to keep us all safe and secure and they are
failing in that duty. I call on the President and
our security agencies to effect the expeditious
and immediate release of Chief Olu Falae.
“They must rescue him from these vagabonds
and vandals as soon as possible before things
get out of hand. Let it be clearly understood
that if anything happens to him and if he
doesn’t come home hale and hearty we will
hold the Federal Government responsible and
there will be consequences. Those that are in
power would do well to take what I have said
very seriously. “

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/olu-falae-we-will-hold-fg-responsible-if-fani-kayode/
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by benedictnsi(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok na
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by museveni(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
So FG arranged his kidnap abi. Ranting nonsense as usual. You had better go on kneels for Baba to come back alive. Maybe this is the first time kidnapping is taking place in Nigeria.
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by jaymejate: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
How dem take abduct that man? Weytin security people wan do? Dem get gps to track him?
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is embarrassing.. How could an elder statesman and former presidential aspirant be kidnapped in this manner?
Re: Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode by Inioluwa01(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Somebody should please help curtail the verbal excesses of this man by putting to good use that stuff they said belongs to one Bianca. With all due respect to the abducted Chief, whom I believe will return back home safe and sound, how does this abduction have anything to do with the FG?? Must the FG be held responsible for ANYTHING that now happens to any individual in the Country??....The way it's going now, we'll soon hear something like 'My black goat died because of the inability of the govt to provide basic health facilities to its citizens'...smh!

(1) (Reply)

Hot! This Is What Happens After We Die / Must Read: Charly Boy Shares Encouraging Words / Amaechi, Onu, Others Make Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.