Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

“its Notyour Business What I Have Between My Legs”- Nigerian Transgender(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “its Notyour Business What I Have Between My Legs”- Nigerian Transgender(photos) (752 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / I Will Remove My Butt Implant Soon Because My Legs Can No Longer Carry The Weigh / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“its Notyour Business What I Have Between My Legs”- Nigerian Transgender(photos) by joseph9g: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2015

[GAY ANGER] “It Is None Of Your Business What I Have Between My Legs”- Nigerian Transgender Slams Bloggers
see her/his photos in link below

Miss Sahhara, who is a beauty queen claims she had her S3x reassignment surgery done years ago. Read what she wrote on facebook page below:
It is difficult to believe that this stunningly hot looking lady as some people admits, was once a male Nigerian called Clifford Oche.
“… I had my gender reassignment surgery years ago, not that it is your business to know what I have between my legs……no one was born a man or a woman. You are born male, female or interS3x. You are assigned assumed preferred gender at birth by the hospital. Then you grow up as a boy or a girl based on the gender you are assigned, you become a teenager, and an adult subsequently ‘Man or woman’. I lived part of my teenage life and all my adult life as a female. Saying she/he was born a ‘Man or woman’ is stupid and ignorant! i have always been a female. my brain, voice, mannerisms & appearance are all female. i didnt have any sudden epiphany to self discovery after living in one gender all my life as some of these bloggers may think… more in link

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE
Re: “its Notyour Business What I Have Between My Legs”- Nigerian Transgender(photos) by GboyegaD(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Next please!
Re: “its Notyour Business What I Have Between My Legs”- Nigerian Transgender(photos) by McCarlito(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Instead of being "Gay" she did the other by naming it "trans-gender" grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is one thing with having too much money to waste.....

Question: Have u ever heard or seen any poor man/woman doing this "transgender" things

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Gorgeous Chidinma Hangs Out With Soundsultan / YBNL (olamide) Is Currently Given Opportunities To Upcoming Artist / MBGN Tourism Holds Xmas Party For Mums And Kids At The Redcross Motherless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.