Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Simple Lesson From Tuface Idibia's Fortified Live Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simple Lesson From Tuface Idibia's Fortified Live Birthday Party (1243 Views)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Tuface Idibia Signs Lady G Cynthia Anyiam For N20m (Photos) / Tuface Idibia, D’banj And Tiwa Savage Attend Toke Makinwa's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Lesson From Tuface Idibia's Fortified Live Birthday Party by bngene: 12:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Yesterday was 2Baba's birthday party...I love this guy for many reasons, best reason is his humility. Do you guys realise how unselfish 2Baba was with his party. Basket mouth almost made some hours boring in the name of advertising his show coming up next month. Basket practically wasted 80% of his allocated time for his own show, time was meant for doing MC at the party rather than advertise his own show....

Nevertheless, 2Baba, needed not to worry, because, gold need not advertise itself.....respect for 2baba.....you are my favorite 9ja artist...true enough, i have always rated you an international artist like Akon.....much respect Tubaba. God bless you and increase your days gracefully.
Re: Simple Lesson From Tuface Idibia's Fortified Live Birthday Party by chibuezewilliam: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
The show was fun.....basketmouth's show is going to be tha bomb!!!...and dere is nothing wrong in advertising na.....na him market he dey sell.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Squad Of Guyz At Ebuka Obi's Traditional Marriage / Photo: Yinka Ayefele As A Band Leader 28 Years Ago! / Photos: Wizkid Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo,flaunts Flat Tummy In Sexy Snaps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.